Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Barça will promote the B teamer, Eusebio Sacristán, surely?

Not heard good things about him. Has the B team playing fairly direct and un-Barca-like from what I've read.

Don't rate Eusebio at all myself. Was a bit of puzzling appointment but Barça B are doing well.

They'll most likely appoint Roura (his ass man) and give him another assistant, like Julià or even Eusebio. Have in mind that La Liga takes a couple weeks off now, so depending on how he recovers they'll probably decide if a proper interim manager is needed.

Definitely not Joe Kinnear?

Not heard good things about him. Has the B team playing fairly direct and un-Barca-like from what I've read.

Where do you read this shit man? :lol:

Where do you read this shit man? :lol:

Might have been a blog. Could easily be bullshit.

Barça B are doing fine. They are more direct and less fluid, but they are a bunch of kids competing in a pretty competitive division so they can't impose their style in the way the senior team does. But they are pretty watchable and they beat their attendance record last home game.

My problem with Eusebio at the helm is that Barça B has also traditionally been used to give experience to young promising managers (hello José Mourinho), and Eusebio isn't that; he had just been sacked after a disappointing tenure at Celta and it smacked of "jobs for the boys".

Where do you read this s*** man? :lol:

Was browsing redcafe because of the Real Madrid draw and I think I found your "source".

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/tito-vilanovas-health-issues-363665/#post12688883

Probably 75% of the words of that post are utter bullshit :lol:

"Jordi Vinyals is a terrific prospect". He's had a 12 year career as manager, man :lol:

Was browsing redcafe because of the Real Madrid draw and I think I found your "source".

:thup:

Must be, although it wasn't that post.

:thup:

Must be, although it wasn't that post.

Fair enough. Anyway, Barça B aren't playing quite the same style as the seniors, but neither did with Luís Enrique. It's more "direct" in the sense that it's based more on player individual skill than teamwork, but we are talking about a side that every year sees half its squad promoted/sold so you can't quite achieve the same level of cohesion. But the philosophy is the same, just adapted to the circumstances.

One of the reasons we dissolved our "C" side and focused on youth tournaments is that it allows to keep more cohesive squads throughout the years (roughly the same bunch of kids play together as they age), and helps develop the kind of automatisms and teamwork required.

Farcical.

I thought the income had to be related to their trading activity (ie. footballing issues - gate receipts, prize money etc). Oh well.

Incompetent corrupt football governing bodies gon' be incompetent corrupt football governing bodies.

Farcical.

I thought the income had to be related to their trading activity (ie. footballing issues - gate receipts, prize money etc). Oh well.

Incompetent corrupt football governing bodies gon' be incompetent corrupt football governing bodies.

Or at least not from a connected party (or at a genuine commercial rate, if it is from a commercial party). This is basic anti-avoidance stuff, like.