Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

If there was anyone succeeding SAF this summer, it would be Mourhino - especially after his behavious at Old Trafford this year.

Him going to Chelsea is just another evidence that Ferguson will be in charge there for a few more years at the very least.

"The Portugese has his own loyal backroom staff, but likes to have a No.2 from the country that he is..."

Shame Chelsea isn't in Scotland then.

Guest bimpy474

"The Portugese has his own loyal backroom staff, but likes to have a No.2 from the country that he is..."

The United Kingdom is a country.

But it's the English league.

The United Kingdom is a country.

I know they're shit but it's hardly fair to ignore the Scottish leagues.

Shame they wasted the money in building a new stand with an excellent view instead of investing it in players. As it stands they won't be able to fill their stadium anywhere close to capacity.

Shame they wasted the money in building a new stand with an excellent view instead of investing it in players. As it stands they won't be able to fill their stadium anywhere close to capacity.

That view :lol:

Wolves sack Dean Saunders.

I hope they go for another zany Scandinavian again

Scandi's aren't really zany though. Portugese people however..

Guest neesy111

In context Anita should be on that list. The only summer signing at £6m and barely gets a game for us.

I was thinking that.  I still can't believe Gosling is ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment.