Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Still haven't received my tickets :(

I ordered two on 5th August and as of yesterdays post I still hadn't received them.  Took a walk up the ground just before lunch and they were happy to issue reprints without too much fuss.  They just asked for my membership number and surname.

That's what I did today. :thup: I'd ordered mine at the beginning of August too. It only took a couple of minutes to get new ones printed.

Hope the Di Canio thing doesn't overarch the evening, he'll be doing best to make it all about him to get the morons onside after their flimsy start.

Given the way he goes on at his players is not flagrant double standards for him to be even playing when there is a game at the weekend he should be working towards.

Still haven't received my tickets :(

I ordered two on 5th August and as of yesterdays post I still hadn't received them.  Took a walk up the ground just before lunch and they were happy to issue reprints without too much fuss.  They just asked for my membership number and surname.

That's what I did today. :thup: I'd ordered mine at the beginning of August too. It only took a couple of minutes to get new ones printed.

Read of  a few people who haven't received their tickets. Have to say though that I was pleased with how easy it was to rectify the issue.

Baresi's Twitter

@NUFCOfficial Happy to play tomorrow Harper's charity game at St James Park with #MilanGlorie. Beautiful stadium, great fans.

:smitten:

Baresi just said we had beautiful stadium and great fans.

Damn that's awesome :lol:

Honestly, what a brilliant team to be playing in a charity match man. Really speaks volumes for the man that is Stevie Harper.

Sorry if Giggs but Shevchenko isn't involved as he begins his golf career on Thursday in a tournament in Ukraine!

Aye - old man told me that this morning. Was also apparently at the match, last night.

Is this being televised anywhere? I'm at work unfortunately, so can't make it. :(

Was saying to the lad I'm going with yesterday, this is the first game I've looked forward too since Benfica.

:thup: Should be a class occasion, and should be dry as well going by the forecast.

PS: What's the crack with you and "too" man? :lol:

Was saying to the lad I'm going with yesterday, this is the first game I've looked forward too since Benfica.

:thup: Should be a class occasion, and should be dry as well going by the forecast.

Pooer English skills are pooer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10301141/Newcastle-United-is-being-poisoned-by-Mike-Ashleys-toxic-relationship-with-supporters-says-Steve-Harper.html

Harper dream Newcastle XI

"In the best tradition of Newcastle United I’ve gone for a team that would play with the idea that to win games all you have to do is score more goals than the opposition."

GK Shay Given

CB Fabricio Coloccini

CB Jonathan Woodgate

CB Philippe Albert

RWB Nolberto Solano

LWB David Ginola

CM Kevin Nolan

CM Rob Lee

AM Peter Beardsley

ST Andrew Cole

ST Alan Shearer

Subs: Krul, Enrique, Howey, Clark, Carroll, Asprilla, Ferdinand.

Pooer English skills are pooer.

:laugh:

Had to ask, I've spotted it loads lately for some reason. Just thought it was your phone being a fucker.

Harper said last night on Total Sport that 44,000 tickets had been sold.

Also asked if people could not boycott food etc in the ground as that money was being shared between the caterers and the charity.

:thup:

Glad this has been answered conclusively, though Mary had it spot-on anyway. Should stand to make almost half a million from this all-told, surely?