Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

PDC effect and a big publicity drive.

None of us expected level of sales this weekend.  The sales level went quicker than any game since Barcelona in 1997

Over 10k from 4pm Fri to the meeting this morning

Never been happier to be surprised

Looking forward to this, hopefully it won't rain and tino nuts pdc :D

Not sure where I'm sat as my mate got the tickets but apparently they're damn good position-wise. Think he paid £6 a ticket, not sure how.

Anyone on student/concession season tickets got them for £5 plus the £1 booking fee.

Looking forward to this, hopefully it won't rain and tino nuts pdc :D

Not sure where I'm sat as my mate got the tickets but apparently they're damn good position-wise. Think he paid £6 a ticket, not sure how.

Anyone on student/concession season tickets got them for £5 plus the £1 booking fee.

ah that makes sense, he's has a student card, bargain!

Guest firetotheworks

Has anyone posted Harper's opinion on what the Newcastle XI would be worth in today's money? It's not really based on an awful lot like, but it's quite funny to see that Rob Lee, despite having been retired for like 10 years, is still ridiculously under-rated. On equal footing in value as Fellaini apparently. Absolutely no chance.

Has anyone posted Harper's opinion on what the Newcastle XI would be worth in today's money? It's not really based on an awful lot like, but it's quite funny to see that Rob Lee, despite having been retired for like 10 years, is still ridiculously under-rated. On equal footing in value as Fellaini apparently. Absolutely no chance.

Rob Lee is one of the best midfielders I've seen at the club, others have had more skill but I can't think of any that is a better all round player when you consider cost, goals and number of games played.

Not seen this??

Could you post a link??  O0

Rob Lee is one of the best midfielders I've seen at the club, others have had more skill but I can't think of any that is a better all round player when you consider cost, goals and number of games played.

Rob Lee was absolutely exceptional.  He really should have got more caps for England really.  I loved the way he adapted his game under Robson as well.

Rob Lee was absolutely exceptional.  He really should have got more caps for England really.  I loved the way he adapted his game under Robson as well.

He wasn't too shabby under Sir Bobby, especially for a player who was written off and not given a squad number.

Guest firetotheworks

He wasn't too shabby under Sir Bobby, especially for a player who was written off and not given a squad number.

I could talk about Rob Lee all day tbh. I loved him at the time, but I've appreciated him more and more as I've got older. That start of the season when Beardsley got injured and Rob Lee stood in, in that role was brilliant. He had an excellent football brain.