Scunthorpe vs Newcastle United - Pre-Match thread - 20/10/09, 7:45 KO

Ash

Who off the forum is going? Might see if I can introduce myself....

First post of this page

I meant someone worth meeting ;)

ouch! ;)

Arrived about half an hour ago. For cars it's perfect. Just off the motorway, a geet massive car park in the stadium and a retail park/tesco with a massive car park a few hundred yards up the road!

First guy we bumped into said that we were a massive club and could trounce them :lol:

We'll win if we wear Black and white . That blue and black number has saw both our losses.

Also, it will be a record attendance at Glandford park tonight since Scunthorpe moved there.  All be it, only 9,000 like.

No it won't. The record attendance was before the seats were put in the away end.

ah ryt , just said on wiki your record attendance was 8,906 v Nottingham Forest in 2007.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If I was Hughton:

I would concentrate on getting my wingers to get balls into the box, we get nothing from long hoofs up field towards Carroll/Ranger/Harewood. We must have R.Taylor wide right, he has good delivery and will put in a cross when needed. If we have no other options at the back, put Geremi wide right, his legs may be gone but he's delivery is usually pretty accurate. Jonas and Lovenkrands must start in my opinion, we need pace and Lovenkrands will do well against Carroll/Ranger up front.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Zurab Khizanishvili, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Geremi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Marlon Harewood, Nile Ranger, Peter Lovenkrands, Ryan Donaldson, Ben Tozer

Back to 4-4-1-1. He's been reading this board.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Zurab Khizanishvili, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Geremi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Marlon Harewood, Nile Ranger, Peter Lovenkrands, Ryan Donaldson, Ben Tozer

THE MANS A FUCKING IDIOT

Geremi can at least put crosses in the box. He's clearly compensating for the fact that we're away and we got overrun in midfield in our last away game. Calm down ffs.

i'm not that arsed about geremi, its the idea that he isnt even trying to improve the defence which has shown that they clearly are not good enough.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Taylor    Simpson  Khizanishvili    Enrique

Geremi    Guthrie      Smith            Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll

Guest The_Scoreboard

After yesterdays good news :facepalm:

I anticipate a result along the lines of Ipswich and Hughton feeling even better about the manager's job :clap: