Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest Brewcastle

I am still confused as to how Hughton is being blamed for this, was he playing right back? There's 11 c***s I blame before Hughton.

Like so many seasons before, especially last "drop-down-season".  :weep:

Guest the_guv_nor

well i was goin to pay £15 to go to the Doncaster game on saturday but i think i'll just give it a miss. am so fucking annoyed!

every team have its own bad spell we are on one right now....

...and what do you need to get out of a bad spell?

A good manager.

What don't we have?

Any manager.

We're fucked.

We're closer to League One than the fucking Premier League man. We've been shit in the majority of games this season, even when we've won (Plymouth, Sheff Wed, Leicester, Cardiff...)

Guest palnese

Hughton got the lineup badly wrong again but just look at that central defence man, it's a complete joke

Who would you play then? Kadar? Tozer?

They are probably just as poor, at least Tozer, we all know that.

If he's serious in any way about getting the club promoted to claw back more cash in the summer (which won't happen anyway), he'll appoint a proper manager and bin this idea of appointing Hughton. He'll also spend a bit in January. It's called 'speculate to accumulate', you fat cunt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your creasing me up tonight man!

Hughton got the lineup badly wrong again but just look at that central defence man, it's a complete joke

Who should he have played instead?

someone capable of scoring. do we have any? I would try Harewood and Løvenkrands up front next, and nolan kinda behind. certainly the last games have shown this isnt working.

The issue is morale as it was last season.

We go on a bad streak, the players lose confidence & they stop playing it. Luck goes against us and it all goes tits up. Its the same everytime.

We need a manager who can turn that around & lift players again, only Keegan has done that recently. These players lose faith in their ability vvvvvv quickly.

that was my point genius, there is nobody else

ok sry, I did misunderstood it than.

Sibierski.

I meant in defence man...

Huh?

If he's serious in any way about getting the club promoted to claw back more cash in the summer (which won't happen anyway), he'll appoint a proper manager and bin this idea of appointing Hughton. He'll also spend a bit in January. It's called 'speculate to accumulate', you fat cunt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your creasing me up tonight man!

I'm here all week.

every team have its own bad spell we are on one right now....

I want to think like this. I want to be positive and say things will turn around for us again and we'll get this thing back on track but I just don't believe it will happen. We're desperately short on cover if we pick up a couple of injuries/suspensions and we need all of the injured players back asap. Particularly Taylor and Coloccini. Ameobi and Barton would be nice too but we're getting rolled over far too easily.

Doom, gloom and embarrassment for the foreseeable I'm afraid. :(

Guest toonlass

The Doncaster gate will definitely be down on Saturday. Can't see many people who haven't already had the cash duped out of them two years ago paying money to go and watch that shite like.

Guest Roger Kint

We have had almost a week knowing Taylor and Colo would miss these two games, why was there not further loans brought in? No they spent the time discussing him becoming manager instead :knuppel2:

Guest thefishman

Every fan should boycott the game on sat, the fat cunt is is toying with OUR club, and pissing about. Show him where it hurts!