If you saw Ashley on Grainger Street...

Keefaz

Although I would not realistically condone violence etc, I am really really surprised that some of the braindead charvers have not tried to do anything.

I remember when the Glazers were taking over Man Utd there were clips on SSN of their car being attacked and stuff like that.

Im not going to do it, but I would not bat an eyelid if someone else did to be perfectly honest.

I feel like he just takes the piss out of us completely. It would be good if he was in the stocks at Monument, and everyone could walk past and throw rotten eggs, tomatoes etc etc at his fat face.

damage to property is the way forward ie setting fire to his car, vandalising his house, hoying paint at him as he is walking into the club etc. make things as unpleasant as they possibly can be for him. it's a legitimate form of non violent protest.

Although I would not realistically condone violence etc, I am really really surprised that some of the braindead charvers have not tried to do anything.

I remember when the Glazers were taking over Man Utd there were clips on SSN of their car being attacked and stuff like that.

Im not going to do it, but I would not bat an eyelid if someone else did to be perfectly honest.

I feel like he just takes the piss out of us completely. It would be good if he was in the stocks at Monument, and everyone could walk past and throw rotten eggs, tomatoes etc etc at his fat face.

I wonder if we'll hear any songs aimed at Ashley like this?

I wonder if we'll hear any songs aimed at Ashley like this?

Ashley travels by helicopter the covertly and has a bodyguard, he wouldn't get into a car and drive through a mass of people.  I bet he waits for a few hours after the match before leaving SJP.

damage to property is the way forward ie setting fire to his car, vandalising his house, hoying paint at him as he is walking into the club etc. make things as unpleasant as they possibly can be for him. it's a legitimate form of non violent protest.

Er, it's not like :lol:

I'd love to see johnnypd stand up in court and say that torching Ashley's Bentley was a legitimate form of non violent protest. :lol:

:lol: I am of course talking about my own opinion, not its legal status. i don't think we should be going around attacking people, i draw the line there, but i personally have absolutely no problem with damaging property, especially if its owned by a billionaire/multi-millionaire twat.

I'd probably just hurl abuse at him.

Must admit though, if he died tomorrow I'd actually go for pints to celebrate.

And then we find that he left NUFC to his son or Colonel Gadaffi or Osama Bin Laden, or the worst case: Derek Llambias.