Sol Campbell joins on one-year contract

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not going to be ready until Blackpool at home apparently. Pretty good source; someone on Twitter who mentioned the Guthrie and Lovenkrands injuries on Sunday afternoon.

I think that's what we all expected though, wasn't it? He said he was 3 weeks behind fitness wise

Not going to be ready until Blackpool at home apparently. Pretty good source; someone on Twitter who mentioned the Guthrie and Lovenkrands injuries on Sunday afternoon.

I think that's what we all expected though, wasn't it? He said he was 3 weeks behind fitness wise

Blackpool is nearly seven weeks after we signed him.

Seems realistic enough that, he started pre-season one month late so you'd think getting match fit one month later would be natural.

Blackpool is nearly seven weeks after we signed him.

It still puts him 3 weeks behind the rest though.

He was on honeymoon? That's the reason?

Was his wife smearing her vagina with full-fat mayonnaise before he ate her out?

Either that or they went to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory for a fortnight

Still, nice, easy start for him though...:whistle:

[/cynical]

Guest Stephen927

He'll probably go straight on the bench. Can't see him getting a game until suspensions/injuries start to build.

Guest andrew

I'd like to to start asap as he is one of the few reasons why I have some faith in us staying up

Yeah he should.

He should be starting instead of Colo alongside Williamson while Taylor is injured. Williamson is the one I have the most confidence in at this level out of him and colo

I'd like to to start asap as he is one of the few reasons why I have some faith in us staying up

Yeah he should.

He should be starting instead of Colo alongside Williamson while Taylor is injured. Williamson is the one I have the most confidence in at this level out of him and colo

:thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Yeah he should.

:thup:

:lol:

I'm happy Coloccini and Williamson have the opportunity to establish themselves in this division. I think Campbell's a belting signing as far as squad-filling goes, but Colo-Willo could still be our best partnership. And tbh, i think it probably is.

It's not always a case of players maintaining form, or simply 'making the step up' following a promotion... some players come up and actually improve in the better surroundings. In Williamson's case i think there's every chance of that happening. He must be absolutely gagging for the chance to establish himself in this league, following what must have been a pretty heartbreaking fiasco down at Pompey.

It's laughable how one game can have such an effect. Williamson won't be in the team much longer. Decent sub, not top quality.

Until I see Sol do it Williamson is our most composed CB imo.

It's laughable how one game can have such an effect. Williamson won't be in the team much longer. Decent sub, not top quality.

I really wish you would just fuck off with this matter-of-fact bullshit. You're intelligent and i tend to agree with a lot you say but you can just get stuffed with that bollocks.

So tiresome.

Aye, chomp, btw. :thup:

I really wish you would just fuck off with this matter-of-fact bullshit. You're intelligent and i tend to agree with a lot you say but you can just get stuffed with that bollocks.

So tiresome.

Aye, chomp, btw. :thup:

Agree :thup: