Sheffield United 0-1 Newcastle United - 02/11/09 - post match reaction from p22

Nate

I fell asleep after two minutes :lol:

Anyone feel like giving me a short summary of what happened in the 1st half? :lol:

Defender, backpass, harper, long ball, carroll, foul/offside, sit back invite pressure, they miss chance, harper, long ball etc

Cheers, what I expected :thup:

We are going to find alot about Chris as a manager after half time. Can he change it, getting us to play better?, or will it be keep it up lads, something might come off for us?

RIGHT, FOR FUCKSAKE, CAN WE GET RID OF THE SHITTY, "THERE HAS BEEN 65 POSTS SINCE YOU TYPED YOU MESSAGE CRAP"? I have just had to do my last 6 posts by clicking 16 times before it was posted.

You can turn it off you know. :lol:

Can you, how?

I've done it.

It's in Look and layout preferences in your profile. Just a case of ticking the box. :)

Thanks.

Think the problem with Jonas is he doesnt fit atall into a side that plays it long. Its the opposite to how he plays.

So he barely gets it, then when he does he cocks up. I dont see him not trying, i just see him doing crap when he has it.

Jonas has really pissed me off this season. I see a good player who could potentially rip this league to shreds only putting in about 40% effort. I think he has to go in January no question.

hes's been poor alright

So pissed of with Jonas, he just needs to run at players, take them on. Of course it isnt going to come off 3 times out of 4 (whatever) but if he keeps trying, he will break past the player.

Have we actually played any better all season though? It's been dreadful for the past three months (excluding the Reading and Ipswich games). Dreadful stuff.

Against the bottom sides, yes.

I thought we played quite well against West Brom.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Jonas has really pissed me off this season. I see a good player who could potentially rip this league to shreds only putting in about 40% effort. I think he has to go in January no question.

hes's been poor alright

We should sell him and spend the money on............................................................

It was going so well until i realised Fat Mike will pocket the cash and no-one worth their salt will touch us with a barge pole

We may as well stick

Think the problem with Jonas is he doesnt fit atall into a side that plays it long. Its the opposite to how he plays.

So he barely gets it, then when he does he cocks up. I dont see him not trying, i just see him doing crap when he has it.

Agree with this.

There are no outlets for him so he dribbles until he loses the ball.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

One finger typing here, the only way to get through our incredibly dull matches is by masturbating incessantly

Have we actually played any better all season though? It's been dreadful for the past three months (excluding the Reading and Ipswich games). Dreadful stuff.

Against the bottom sides, yes.

I thought we played quite well against West Brom.

Aye true. Had a good side out that day too.