Who would you like as our New Kit Maker? (Poll)

Kanji
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First instinct is to stick with adidas, especilly if they could go with the retrol look as stated above!

If not then for me its gotta be umbro.

As its been said, their new gear, particularly with city and england, is first class and are of simply design and top quality.

Also their lesiure wear is quality, I work for Irish Football Association and Linfiel In northern Ireland, both of which are produced by umbro and I love.

The off field wear is also way cheaper than adidas or nike, and given the cheap umbro tat sports direct sell, there may well be a natural link to this brand!

NB. Nowhere near enough ock ups/photoshop in here yet, experts lets get some designs out!

First instinct is to stick with adidas, especilly if they could go with the retrol look as stated above!

If not then for me its gotta be umbro.

As its been said, their new gear, particularly with city and england, is first class and are of simply design and top quality.

Also their lesiure wear is quality, I work for Irish Football Association and Linfiel In northern Ireland, both of which are produced by umbro and I love.

The off field wear is also way cheaper than adidas or nike, and given the cheap umbro tat sports direct sell, there may well be a natural link to this brand!

NB. Nowhere near enough ock ups/photoshop in here yet, experts lets get some designs out!

I think Ashley does or did own a large proportion of Umbro.

i can imagine it being macron for some reason, and we'll get a kit that's like sheffield united's but black and white

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8523/kit2001.jpg

Oh dear.

Cant see pork pie selling shirts made of silk like, maybe toilet paper to keep the costs down.

Thats a league 2 badge.

i can imagine it being macron for some reason, and we'll get a kit that's like sheffield united's but black and white

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8523/kit2001.jpg

Oh dear.

Cant see pork pie selling shirts made of silk like, maybe toilet paper to keep the costs down.

Thats a league 2 badge.

i just photoshopped black over the red in the sheffield united kit, i bet they weren't pleased if it had league 2 badges on, they like a bit of a whinge as much as us deluded geordies  ;D

They'll just be stitched my some random old women like the Shreddies advert with the added embarrassment of falling apart at crucial times, so we're all sat half-naked in the stadium ready to be raped even more by Ashley.

i do agree with Oasisandtoonfan, about the adidas originals gear, smart stuff. i'd love them to make us a retro style kit  :thup:

i'd have a go at photoshopping one but i'll only end up disappointed when we get our lonsdale kit :(

During the summer someone did a mock up with the blue star as the sponsor. Was f***ing epic

Edit: here's one: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod_images/zoom/PDS203001021.jpg

If umbro were to come in, I'd think the kit would look like the adidas originals.

Our home kit would be traditional black and white stripes, no strange poping or panels. Simple, black and white stripes. It woud look clean and smart. Plain black shorts and plain black socks for the win.

I'm slowly warming to Umbro more and more. "Tailored by Umbro" or Nike for me. 

Need to get up some mock-ups.

hope we get umbro....

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/images/thumb_medium/Newcastle-91-Home-USE.gif

That looks like two different kits cut up and stuck together. But I agree if we can't have Adidas then i'll take umbro. Just please not Nike. I hate that stuff.