Who would you like as our New Kit Maker? (Poll)

Kanji
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adidas or Nike.

Umbro usually do crap shirts for teams, and do better at international level. Lonsdale never made a good one, hence why loads ofclubs are now leaving them. Puma just slap on the logo all over and looks horrible. Everyone else is not worth mentioning.

Doesn't the Adidas deal end at the end of next season though?

I'm sure they do, because the home shirt will still be the same template next season, with just a different sponser, because thats when the Northern Rock deal ends, unless Richard Branson takes it over, and we will have the sponsorship of Virgin Bank.

Doesn't the Adidas deal end at the end of next season though?

I'm sure they do, because the home shirt will still be the same template next season, with just a different sponser, because thats when the Northern Rock deal ends, unless Richard Branson takes it over, and we will have the sponsorship of Virgin Bank.

Found this on the net...Written in 2003

Newcastle United has renewed its sponsorship deal with sports brand Adidas for another five years in a deal set to net the football team between £20 million and £25 million.

Newcastle said Adidas would provide it an annual retainer, sales royalties, performance bonuses and products. Its current deal with Adidas was set to expire on 31 May 2005 and has been extended until 31 May 2010.

And all over it is saying we are looking for new kit maker, kit sponser, and stadium sponser for next season.

Umbro's England and Man City are wonderful.

Nike's Inter and Barca kits are brilliant. They make  the smartest Nike branded polos and other apparel with the team badge on it as well. It is one of the reasons I prefer them.  On top of owning a pair of Nike boots and mostly all Nike sports gear for my athletic needs. Comparing the two, Nike p!sses all over Adidas in terms of quality, which I also tend to agree when it comes to the kits Nike provides for football.

Nike or Puma.

I don't think that Adidas kits suit Newcastle because of the clash of stripes.  Adidas are desperate to put their three-stripe trim on all their kits, and it clashes with our own stripes.

I think that's why the Nike "inter" style kit was such a big hit here, because it was a really clean looking design.

If they were the quality of the Man City and England shirts then Umbro, but then they could also be like the West Ham shirt, as in shit.

Best play it safe, Nike.

Pretty much my opinion, England and Man City strips are all lush but Umbro are far too unpredictable.

Love this though, based on an Inter strip:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2489/magpiesmaglia.jpg

Imagine how awesome it would be if Fred Perry made our kits.  :lol:

Wow, that's so weird.  When I saw this thread I actually thought "I wonder why the likes of Fred Perry don't make football kits.."

Think it would be a bad idea though, it would just promote more charvas to wear the brand.   :thdn:

My vote goes to nike.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine how awesome it would be if Fred Perry made our kits.  :lol:

Wow, that's so weird.  When I saw this thread I actually thought "I wonder why the likes of Fred Perry don't make football kits.."

Think it would be a bad idea though, it would just promote more charvas to wear the brand.   :thdn:

My vote goes to nike.

True, but they already do really. Fred Perry's sports stuff, like the tracksuits, and tshirts and caps and tennis trainers. ie, all of the utter shit that Fred Perry produce.