Who would you like as our New Kit Maker? (Poll)

Kanji
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't see a post on this topic yet, so here goes. If somehow someone made one and I am totally blind, please delete this thread...

Just curious as to what people think, and maybe see if anyone has heard anything regarding it.

.COM mentioned that a rival to adidas is believed to be working on this deal, if I remember correctly.  Surely a "rival" to adidas would be someone like Nike, Puma, or Umbro? and not someone like Lonsdale?

I'm hoping any of the big companies. If adidas stays on, great. If Nike, I'd be happier. Puma would be intriguing, and i quite like what Umbro has done for England and Manchester City.

Surely were stuck with Adidas for at least one more season after this? I thought the home kits had to be current for two seasons and as this is only the first season of this kit meaning we could well be playing at the 'Adidas Asylum' next season.

Surely were stuck with Adidas for at least one more season after this? I thought the home kits had to be current for two seasons and as this is only the first season of this kit meaning we could well be playing at the 'Adidas Asylum' next season.

Normally true, but the actualy deal is up this summer with Adidas.

Guest Roger Kint

Would like Nike but as .com are saying now addidas have said they are commited to the long term on pitch relationship so looks like they could well have it.

Guest firetotheworks

If they were the quality of the Man City and England shirts then Umbro, but then they could also be like the West Ham shirt, as in shit.

Best play it safe, Nike.

We'll probably end up with a black and white version of this, with Sports Direct instead of Reg Vardy across the front

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/large/SunderlandHSS0506.gif

I would be happy with the actual design. I think that would look good in B&W