Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

hmm, if you sign up for their broadband, they put some money into your youth academy!

big question, what is their broadband like?

Guest neesy111

also i'm gonna have a guess that the new giant scoreboard's are going to get fitted this summer, with all of these sponsorship deals about

Guest neesy111

Caulkin saying Fantastic Telecom signed 4 year sponsership deal with high visible branding at SJP

Not a terrible choice, but I'd be amazed if they have much money to throw around.

still more sponsorship the better imo, keep's money coming in

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/620/screenshot20100325at100.png

just looking at that, what is there to stop anyone phoning up, claiming to be a fan of an associated club and getting the deal?

Nowt I guess, but hope they do as presumably the share of the money going to our academy would increase.

/Pretty sure this deal hasn't got anything to the stadium naming rights, just that we didn't get involed when they started this scheme last year and have only just got on board.

Guest LukeT

Surely it'll depend on if they've unbundled your exchange? I've never heard of this company and a quick check shows that they have no presence at Newcastle, Newcastle East or Newcastle West exchanges.

Surely it'll depend on if they've unbundled your exchange? I've never heard of this company and a quick check shows that they have no presence at Newcastle, Newcastle East or Newcastle West exchanges.

Won't it just run off BT lines?

normally all the ones that are around that price do. it's how the price seems so small as they conviently forget to include that in their advertising blerb.

Guest neesy111

Wrong.

yes ur right, though i'm sure LLU should of been made available across whole of the UK under what ofcom has said

Guest LukeT

Yes and no. Local Loop Unbundling allows ISPs to install their own hardware at the telephone exchanges cutting out BT but the data still uses the copper line to your house. They can offer their own telephone connection as well, same as what Talk Talk and Sky do. Reading the advert they claim they offer the lowest home phone and high speed broadband deal in the country and the small print mentions no line rental to BT meaning its LLU.

Check your exchange here.... www.samknows.com

Guest neesy111

Thats shit, you can't just get broadband, you have to get a phone package aswell.

it's telecomm's

only virgin allow you to have broadband without a phoneline, though it is sometimes cheaper

We're talking about £16.99 for line rental, free calls and broadband, can't get much cheaper then that.  I think TalkTalk are the cheapest (that's who I use) and they're only about 50p less.

People still have phone lines these days?  I don't think I've had a house-phone since 2000.

Neithers one of my friends, but that's just because he's on the dole and can't afford it :)

We'll be f***ing Doncaster next.

Every inch of their club is sponsored by some f***er. The team lineup announcement on Tuesday took about 3 hours as he was reeling off all their partners.