Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I'm I assuming this will be called the Sports-Direct.com stand soon?  And not the Gallowgate end which is should fucking be!!!

ain't it officially the newcastle brown stand?

Nope, hasn't been for a few years.  They paid sponsorship for that.

I'm I assuming this will be called the Sports-Direct.com stand soon?  And not the Gallowgate end which is should fucking be!!!

ain't it officially the newcastle brown stand?

Nope, hasn't been for a few years.  They paid sponsorship for that.

ah ok cheers for clearing it up, anyway my point is the official name is rather irrelevant in the grand schemes of things

Guest The_Scoreboard

hope we are getting a decent Embarrassment fee for this :rolleyes: can see it from my seat and wouldnt be so bad if it was a better company, just not SD. Its just another link to that nobber and Lyingarse :sadnod:

In terms of it's visual impact, it's no worse than a TV channel ident the likes of BBC THREE or whatever have in the top left corner of the screen. If the quality of the football is good enough, you're simply not going to notice. But I guess that's the real point though, isn't it - the quality of football on show at the moment is disappointingly poor.

What do we gain out of having these signs? Not really read a lot about it. From an aesthetical point of view, it goes without saying it looks utterly terrible - but if there's a significant financial gain to be had then i can probably live with it.

What do we gain out of having these signs? Not really read a lot about it. From an aesthetical point of view, it goes without saying it looks utterly terrible - but if there's a significant financial gain to be had then i can probably live with it.

They're possibly being used as a means of reducing the loans to the club, put x amount of pounds onto the revenue but reduce the loans by the same amount rather than receiving any cash benefit from it.

Ha ha, f***ing enjoy it spackers.

Over reaction my arse.

Thats dispicable.

:lol:

Oh gawd i'm totally over reacting!!! Oh man am like a bitch on her worst period ever!!!!!

Look, its f***ing shocking, end of.

Its hidious and tacky as f***.

If you think its ok, let me ride down your carpet stairs on my bare arese like a dog with worms. 

I agree with you Gimp, I was laughing at your turn of phrase.

I know you were mate, i was just gushing.  ;D

Can't cost that much to hire a helicoptor and throw paint out onto it. They would probably clear it up, but it would still be quite funny, especially if it was the night before a game or something.

Can't cost that much to hire a helicoptor and throw paint out onto it. They would probably clear it up, but it would still be quite funny, especially if it was the night before a game or something.

You'd need a hell of a lot of paint...

You'd need a hell of a lot of paint...

Aye, I suspect it would be quite expensive to hire a Chinook actually.

Also, they had kind of started to heal the wounds with the fans, then they go and shoot themselves in the foot again.

It's just a silly move IMO, as a proof of concept it's only proved that no company in their right minds would want to sponsor the ground. We heard to dog's abuse Sports Direct was getting from the fans yesterday.... if anything they're harming their brand.

Also, they had kind of started to heal the wounds with the fans, then they go and shoot themselves in the foot again.

It's just a silly move IMO, as a proof of concept it's only proved that no company in their right minds would want to sponsor the ground. We heard to dog's abuse Sports Direct was getting from the fans yesterday.... if anything they're harming their brand.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club put a lot more stewards in level 7 corner after the mackem game to stop the kids moving into that area.  They are moving from the family area into the corner when they haven't got tickets to sit there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club put a lot more stewards in level 7 corner after the mackem game to stop the kids moving into that area. They are moving from the family area into the corner when they haven't got tickets to sit there.

Aye I've heard that and watched them wandering along from the top tier of the Milburn just before kick off.

Aye I've heard that and watched them wandering along from the top tier of the Milburn just before kick off.

It's been going on since the Blackpool game and getting worse with every game, I'm expecting the seats to go for the mackem game then it will be back to normal after that and they'll move again.