Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

• 1 month later...

Completely forgot we've had him in our books :lol: A bit like Geremi, a player I always thought "oh s***, he's with us" when I saw him on the team sheet.

Except was a signing till the end of the year and wasn't being paid £80k a week

Guest Phil K

Lacks quality. Simple as.

One good goal, and nothing else does not a propect make.

At 30 he doesn't even have time to improve.

His shooting was absolutely dreadful like, even that Watford goal was rising and a few yards back and it would have flew over the bar.

While I agree his shooting (and lots of other attributes) was terrible, I don't really understand the second bit. Give him some credit man, at the end of the day he wasn't a few yards back and it flew into the top corner, it was a hell of a strike. Certainly not an example of his 'terrible' shooting. :lol:

His shooting was absolutely dreadful like, even that Watford goal was rising and a few yards back and it would have flew over the bar.

While I agree his shooting (and lots of other attributes) was terrible, I don't really understand the second bit. Give him some credit man, at the end of the day he wasn't a few yards back and it flew into the top corner, it was a hell of a strike. Certainly not an example of his 'terrible' shooting. :lol:

It's like saying if Beckham had been in the box against Wimbledon his effort would've flown over the bar.  Well it's not, but it's still silly.

Guest icemanblue

His goal against Watford was one of my highlights of the season. Don't think I've ever laughed as much throughout, and for a long time after, a goal celebration. Wish him all the best for the future.

Guest elbee909

Just goes to show, you can't make a pancake, without breaking some eggs.  Eggs all over my face, what is a boy to do?