Lee Clark is the old Blackpool manager

Guest toonlass

What a load  of bollocks. Nothing wrong with Leeds fans in my experience.

...another time bumping into them at a service station when a coach load thought that 2 Newcastle fans getting out of a car were fair game.  The pricks didn't realise that two would find it easier to connect with them while most of them were hitting each other. 

I think I got hit twice and my brother probably got the same while we couldn't miss them, lunatics.

:lol: Awesome :thup:

I only went into the service station because the radio went off in the car and I wanted to buy some fuses. They didn't have any so I had to wrap the fuse in silver paper out of my brothers tab packet and it worked.

Guest Roger Kint

How would you like your burger cooker

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/2/15/1329314148755/Lee-Clark-led-Huddersfiel-005.jpg

Bacon

The Guardian could have found a better picture of him like.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/2/15/1329314148755/Lee-Clark-led-Huddersfiel-005.jpg

Am propa cowied off me nut like.....what were we talking about again? Haaarrrr.

What a load  of bollocks. Nothing wrong with Leeds fans in my experience.

...another time bumping into them at a service station when a coach load thought that 2 Newcastle fans getting out of a car were fair game.  The pricks didn't realise that two would find it easier to connect with them while most of them were hitting each other. 

I think I got hit twice and my brother probably got the same while we couldn't miss them, lunatics.

:lol: Awesome :thup:

I only went into the service station because the radio went off in the car and I wanted to buy some fuses. They didn't have any so I had to wrap the fuse in silver paper out of my brothers tab packet and it worked.

all the leeds fans i've talked to have been canny. mind you theres been many i haven't talked to as they've been trying to cause ABH.

How would you like your burger cooker

Bacon

Looks like Mancini's simple cousin

Hey Lee, do you know what that number 31 on

O'Neill's training kit means?

Potato

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO

Sky Sports understands former Manchester United star Nicky Butt is a surprise contender for the manager's job at Huddersfield. #HTFC

8:52 PM - 18 Feb 12

I was at the Leeds match today. Was sat in the home end and all I heard was cunt this cunt that. Plus some racist remark aimed at Giles Barnes. Despicable city, descicable club & despicable fans.

Glad that Clark wont be going there.

I was at the Leeds match today. Was sat in the home end and all I heard was cunt this cunt that. Plus some racist remark aimed at Giles Barnes. Despicable city, descicable club & despicable fans.

Why go then?  ???

I was at the Leeds match today. Was sat in the home end and all I heard was c*** this c*** that. Plus some racist remark aimed at Giles Barnes. Despicable city, descicable club & despicable fans.

Why go then?  ???

hindsight is a great thing. was my first time in the home End at Elland Road so I had no idea it was going to be that bad.

I was at the Leeds match today. Was sat in the home end and all I heard was c*** this c*** that. Plus some racist remark aimed at Giles Barnes. Despicable city, descicable club & despicable fans.

Why go then?  ???

hindsight is a great thing. was my first time in the home End at Elland Road so I had no idea it was going to be that bad.

Agh, fair enough.

Hate the place, should burn it to the ground with their thugs in it.

Why go then?  ???

Agh, fair enough.

Hate the place, should burn it to the ground with their thugs in it.

couldn't agree more. glad we hardly ever play them these days

Guest Heneage
@Gaulty17 True you do watch the team every week, I made my position clear in the article. Plenty of stuff has happened you don't know about [in relation to Clark's dismissal].