Sam Allardyce to have heart surgery

James

No great loss to the human race or football if this ends badly :fingerscrossedicon:

That's nice mate, nothing like separating football from real life eh?

Tbh if this were Mike Ashley in the same position, I'd be hoping for a power cut in the hospital at the critical moment, in fact I'd be cutting the power cable myself. I hold no ill will towards Fat Sam though, hope he makes a full recovery.

Guest neesy111

I hope him and Souness' tickers give out in unison. I'd rather have one BIG celebratory hangover than 2 small ones.

Cunts took us for millions.

true

especially souness, remember that press conference about when he said his family mean't more to him etc, trying to play the sympathy vote ffs

Allardyce is probably one of the few managers who could take a lesson in humility from Alex Ferguson. His over-inflated opinion of his (crap) abilites rub me up the wrong way, but beyond football I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.

He honestly wasn't THAT bad for us (especially compared to now) and was gutted at his sacking, although I know I'm in the minority there  :sadnod:

Good luck with the operation Sam. Wouldn't wish pain on anybody (except Mr M Ashley of course).

He honestly wasn't THAT bad for us (especially compared to now) and was gutted at his sacking, although I know I'm in the minority there  :sadnod:

Good luck with the operation Sam. Wouldn't wish pain on anybody (except Mr M Ashley of course).

He'll not be in any pain during the operation which is a minor operation, getting a tooth out is worse for pain than what he's going to go through.

And, I'm convinced that we'd have gone down a year earlier if he'd been kept on as manager.

We'd been losing to the likes of Reading, Wigan and Sheff United for years tbh. And it's continued this time with Scunthorpe. We were midtable when he left (on our annual winless run).

Derby are not in the category as any of them or on parallel with Scunthorpe as they were the worst team ever in PL. We woeful under Sam there is no real debate. His singed a lot of s**** some of it only starting to look decent now we are in the CCC.

'Cos I'm not a dick and don't dislike people for little or no reason.  He was a s*** manager, thats about it.

He turned a top 5 team into one which struggled to stay in the division.  That's hardly disliking him for "little or no reason."

He was also a twat of a person while here so it wasn’t only our league position.