Sam Allardyce to have heart surgery

James

Guest Chubby Jason

No great loss to the human race or football if this ends badly :fingerscrossedicon:

That's nice mate, nothing like separating football from real life eh?

By all accounts he is supposed to be a decent bloke.

Can't really judge him any more now we know about what happenned since with Mike Ashley. The blatant backstabbing from the likes of Michael Owen didn't help either.

A decent to good manager at the wrong club at the wrong time is probably how we should remember his time here.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't really judge him any more now we know about what happenned since with Mike Ashley. The blatant backstabbing from the likes of Michael Owen didn't help either.

A decent to good manager at the wrong club at the wrong time is probably how we should remember his time here.

That sounds like a respectable falsity in case he snuffs it. In reality he was absolutely shit.

Not that I want him to die or anything obviously.

Guest neesy111

someone who I know served him at a hotel, and there was plate of biscuit's and he ate the lot in 5 mins, so just less of that and he should be fine

Same as Souness.

Both were shite for us and I wish them no luck on the field, but 'real life' is different.

Never really had a problem with Allardyce personally, it was his football thinking that I hated. I.e. playing for draws away to shite like Wigan.

Souness on the other hand, is and always has been a massive cunt.

He was terrible for us.