The Arsenal

Guest BooBoo

Wilshere not back until November apparently. Ouch.

Edit: Perhaps December. Big blow.

They've still got Arteta and Ramsey, so they'll be fine.

True, but I think it's a big blow because IMO he was going to be one of their key players this year, someone who could drive them forward in midfield and make something happen.

Arteta and Ramsey could do a good job but their availability doesn't detract from it being a huge blow for Arsenal.

a) I'd imagine Santos will be a first-teamer

b) Don't think they'll build a full-strength team around Arteta but with injuries, and Rosicky and Arshavin's poor form, you have to imagine they'll be relying on him currently.

Aye cant see him spunking 6 mil plus on a full back to be sub.

Regards arteta, do you not rate him that highly then neil?

Im a rangers fan so he is a bit of a legend for me and have always followed him and thought he was superb for you, unfortunately mixed with injuries mind.

Looking at arsenals fixtures for next month I can really see him starting like a house on fire, he is back to full fitness at moment isnt he?

Aye cant see him spunking 6 mil plus on a full back to be sub.

Regards arteta, do you not rate him that highly then neil?

Im a rangers fan so he is a bit of a legend for me and have always followed him and thought he was superb for you, unfortunately mixed with injuries mind.

Looking at arsenals fixtures for next month I can really see him starting like a house on fire, he is back to full fitness at moment isnt he?

I rate him and didn't want to get rid of him, but injuries have taken their toll. Last 12-18 months he's been off the boil so he's not as much of a miss as the media are desperately trying to make out.

Gary Cahill looking like better value for money with every passing day.

Yeh , but even better value when they get him half price in January.

They way Arsenal are loosing players Bolton might be higher than them by January.  ;D

If they don't take six points from Swansea and Blackburn I will really start to wonder about where they might finish. As of now I still think they will battle Liverpool for 4th, but losing Wilshere and Vermaelen for 2-3 months is a big blow.