The Arsenal

Guest BooBoo

SSN were reading fans' reactions to that gesture. One fan was pretty much throwing their toys out of the pram text-style. Not returning until the board sort out the problems, shambles, football is about being entertained, not happening, so not going to watch. Dedication. :thup: Most other ones weren't so mongtastic though, tbf. That one just amused me.

I feel slightly sad for Wenger, he is obviously suffering and he is, in my opinion, a top class manager.

Couldn't give a fuck about the Arsenal fans though. I was at the 3-0 at the Emirates a couple of seasons ago and they are the most arrogant bunch of tossers imaginable.

Met another bunch of these chumps at Newcastle airport last season after they had played Sunderland. Their demise is delicious, more please!!!

If Wenger ended up getting sacked who could step into his shoes? I'm assuming a fair few staff members would leave with him.

If Wenger was sacked it would be interesting to see where he went next, watching him coach England or staring fresh at another club would be fascinating.

Ancelotti would be a good replacement for him imho, not that he will be sacked in the near future

If Wenger ended up getting sacked who could step into his shoes? I'm assuming a fair few staff members would leave with him.

If Wenger was sacked it would be interesting to see where he went next, watching him coach England or staring fresh at another club would be fascinating.

Ancelotti would be a good replacement for him imho, not that he will be sacked in the near future

Forgot about Ancelotti, good shout.

Szczesny, Fabianski, Mannone, Almunia

Santos, Gibbs

Sagna, Jenkinson

Vermaelen, Koscielny, Miquel

Mertesacker, Djourou, Squillaci

Song, Frimpong, Coquelin

Wilshere, Ramsey, Diaby

Arteta, Arshavin, Rosicky

Gervinho, Benayoun, Miyaichi

Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Robin, Park, Chamakh

Very big squad, some decent loans could be available for Championship clubs.

Szczesny

Sagna-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Santos

Song-Wilshere

Walcott  -  Arteta  -  Gervinho

RvP

Fabianski

Jenkinson-Djourou-Koscielny-Gibbs

Frimpong-Diaby

Chamberlain  -  Ramsey  -  Benayoun

Park

Plus - Mannone, Miquel, Coquelin, Rosicky, Chamakh, Arshavin and Miyaichi

I'm quite happy with that how things were looking 3/4 days ago.

...who'll make mistakes this year, such as Sunday. Will be good given experience but he doesn't have experience. He'll cost them points this year.

I think he's a quite good keeper, Neil. Tim Howard will cost you points. Cech, Reina, and Friedel will cost their respective teams points. This is a specialty of goalkeepers. I think he's equivalent to most of the other keepers at the competitive clubs. Underrated because of his youth.