Our fans are clearly the best in the land...

Heron

Who cares?

One game, rest of the attendances have been outstanding.

Absolutely right.

But you know how some want to wear sackcloth and ashes to please outsiders !

I for one dont care, i wont give Ashley a penny over the 3 year ticket i got 18 months ago and regardless of the match will not be there at home. I will continue to try for away cup games(as long as that turdhole KC Stadium isnt one again) when i can  though

Most of us have no problem with that ! ;)

I just wonder if those who don't care about the FA Cup , turned up to a semi final at wembley or a final if we got there. ( Not going to happen , but I'm sure there views would change ).

i doubt they would. it's just like saying if we were 1 point ahead going into the last game of the season against the team in second place would people be more b othered about that or an FA CUP SEMI FINAL ?

That is the WORST comparison I have quite possibly ever heard , if anyone had a brain they would go to both surely?

i see it as a pretty good comparisson as in both occasions it's one game away from the prize. reaching the culmination of the comp etc.

Bad crowd but the apathy is reflected across the country. Until you reach the quarters then all sides will struggle to get anywhere near capacity. Unfortunately the FA Cup just isn't that much of a big deal anymore, especially for clubs such as ourselves where it's an unwelcome distraction from getting back to the top flight.

I didn't go, I couldn't be arsed. Considering I put a few hundred pounds into the club in the form of a season ticket I don't think missing a fairly pointless FA Cup game that I found very hard to care about is a cardinal sin.

Its the away support that determine how good support is anyway imo. For that, not many can touch us. Us, mackems and man utd are the best away fans imo, followed by liverpool and maybe spurs.

Couldn't make it last night anyway as I'm in London until tomorrow and find it ridiculous people think those who went last night would deserve a cup final or any other ticket more than a ST holder with loads of loyalty points. Get to all games I can n often have to throw away on home games.

Guest WashyGeordie

I never heard them once, but then I was only 50 yards from the Ultras.

We got a bitter taste of our own medicine last night off the Green Army with a chant of  "Your grounds to big for you".

;D

I never heard them once, but then I was only 50 yards from the Ultras.

We got a bitter taste of our own medicine last night off the Green Army with a chant of  "Your grounds to big for you".

:lol:

It should have been "My garden shed...is not this big, my garden shed is not this big..." :laugh:

Get your tits out for the lads has been sung for years, if it was to young lasses it's a bit sick/inappropriate like but if you didn't know who it was sung to I personally don't think you can complain too much.

Guest toonlass

I remember the lads singing it to a young (20ish) lass kitted out in a Sheffield United blazer and tie at Brammell lane a couple of years ago, and she certainly didn't seem to take offence at it. She was laughing at our lads.

Sexism is kind of part of football, I suppose racism was once, and it was rightfully driven out and maybe sexism should too, but to be fair if women's football was at a better level more women would probably go to watch that instead and less sexism would occur anyway.

How about that for a sexist view. :dowie:

Sexism is kind of part of football, I suppose racism was once, and it was rightfully driven out and maybe sexism should too, but to be fair if women's football was at a better level more women would probably go to watch that instead and less sexism would occur anyway.

How about that for a sexist view. :dowie:

I've played some mixed footy since I've been in the US and women are far, far better than they are in the UK.

Considering we were only ever on top of the  game for 5/10 minutes before half time , I thought that atmosphere last night was by far the best we have had this season.

The leazes corner , which now consists of 8 blocks standing , was jumping !!

Aye, one of the better atmosphere's this season, especially when we weren't the better team.

East Stand is getting worse though. It used to be just quiet, now it is probably the most critical side of the ground. I swear that there are more boos and attacks on our own players from that stand than anywhere else in the ground. I wonder if its because its where a lot of the older fans now sit, and they're just pissed off after so many years of failure?

Guest toonlass

Aye, one of the better atmosphere's this season, especially when we weren't the better team.

East Stand is getting worse though. It used to be just quiet, now it is probably the most critical side of the ground. I swear that there are more boos and attacks on our own players from that stand than anywhere else in the ground. I wonder if its because its where a lot of the older fans now sit, and they're just pissed off after so many years of failure?

Me and my mate were wondering whether they poked the chaps in the East Stand with a stick last night, they actually made a sort of grumbling noise at one point. I didn't even realise they were awake tbh.

After all of the years were the people in the Gallowgate said they could not hear the supporters in Level 7 singing , it seems as if they done a pretty good job of joining in last night , as did the Level 7 lot when the Gallowgate began.

BTW TO ALL SCOREBOARDERS !! SING MORE PLEASE , IT DOES SOUND GREAT FROM WERE WE ARE !!