Newcastle United vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread

Stifler

Bastards, I just counted the lot, came on here and you've already counted them :lol:

Are we right?

Also, if your actually Avril Lavigne, who's a Toon fan, and are on here with a different username, can I fuck you?

Because that would just be my ultimate dream.

Guest pont-toon

Whats the weather looking like? Just heard there is very heavy snow at Hartlepool.

absolutely bleaching it down in hexham for the last 20 mins

Been really really heavy snow here in Whitley Bay for about 2 hours, light snow for about an hour before that.

Aye you've just passed that onto Blyth. Just got caught in it, really shitty weather.

Been really really heavy snow here in Whitley Bay for about 2 hours, light snow for about an hour before that.

Aye you've just passed that onto Blyth. Just got caught in it, really shitty weather.

There was slight drizzle as I went across to the shop for some cans, I was in there about 10 minutes and it got about ten times worse as I came back out. Had to sprint home, and nearly slipped on some black ice. :doh:

Guest Geordiesned

It's not looking good for tomorrow. Pitch should be fine with the undersoil heating but the area around could be a nightmare if the snow freezes over. Just walked up to metro in monkseaton and it's starting to get get deep underfoot now.

It's not looking good for tomorrow. Pitch should be fine with the undersoil heating but the area around could be a nightmare if the snow freezes over. Just walked up to metro in monkseaton and it's starting to get get deep underfoot now.

I nearly crashed my car today, I went around a corner and a van came at me on the wrong side of the road.  The brakes didn't help at all because the road was covered in ice and had a fresh covering of snow on top to make it worse.

It seems to be more like rain now, so hopefully it will wash/melt most of it, we just have to hope it doesn't freeze over.

We need a thaw overnight, if it stays like this the games off I reckon.