Newcastle United vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread

Stifler

Harper

Simpson   Taylor   Coloccini   Enrique

R. Taylor   Smith   Nolan   Jonas

Lovenkrads   Shola

:snod:

Why?

Guthrie's only good in the middle and I just don't like Harewood.

Guthrie is probably the best passer at the club and easily creates more chances than anyone. A fit Harewood is imo our best bet for a goal.

Could be in doubt due to snow on Saturday and Ice on Sunday...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/10?area=NE1

I remember when Charlton i think it was travelled all the way up here on a Monday night a few years back only for it to be called off because of the snow. That must have been a pisser for them!

think it was southampton. i was sat in the pub with a couple of saints fans and they wouldn't believe the match was off.

Could be in doubt due to snow on Saturday and Ice on Sunday...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/10?area=NE1

I remember when Charlton i think it was travelled all the way up here on a Monday night a few years back only for it to be called off because of the snow. That must have been a pisser for them!

think it was southampton. i was sat in the pub with a couple of saints fans and they wouldn't believe the match was off.

im sure it was Charlton, i have known to be wrong before though.....

Another block on level 7 has sold out.

Looking at the plan there are only 37 seats left in Level 7 - defo 50,000+ crowd and the Championship record  :clap2:

Looking at the plan there are only 37 seats left in Level 7 - defo 50,000+ crowd and the Championship record  :clap2:

But level 7 has been virtually full all season. Its the corporates and the lower Leazes that have been empty.

But level 7 has been virtually full all season. Its the corporates and the lower Leazes that have been empty.

Looking at the map area there is just one corporate area doing poorly (about 30% sold) - the rest of the ground is not far off sold out

Looking at the map area there is just one corporate area doing poorly (about 30% sold) - the rest of the ground is not far off sold out

It's canny as well as you can click on each section and see which seats are left. The Leazes lower is virtually sold out, there's only one section of the Platinum Club towards the Gallowgate thats not nearly sold out. Club say they're expecting over 45K though which sounds low to me after looking at the plan in detail (i'm bored stiff at work and am here till 5.30 with bot all to do).