Shearer Meets Berbatov

Tooj

Guest firetotheworks

I thought Shearers questions were decent really. The type of questions I imagine a player liking to get their teeth into.

He answered his own questions too much though. It was like multiple choice at times.

I thought Shearers questions were decent really. The type of questions I imagine a player liking to get their teeth into.

He answered his own questions too much though. It was like multiple choice at times.

He's too rigid. You can tell he's reading them all out. Never responds to anything that Berbatov says, just reads out his next question. He seemingly can't wait to get away at the end, too.

Are you saying they aren't a load of f***ing idiots at SJP?

Robert booed off, Vianna booed on......

TBF, there was also the time you attacked Newcastle fans after the game v Wolves (1-1) SBR's last full season, when most of the fans walked out, and you followed the media line in attacking Newcastle fans, along with several others. (the usual suspects, by the way)

The following season Man U fans did EXACTLY THE SAME after finishing the season with nowt for a change, 2nd in league, the papers as usual stayed quiet because it was Man U fans, and you said nothing, too.

What do we draw from that, mate ? ;)

It is classic Ronaldo postings here: booing Robert & Viana is wrong but then so is clapping Nicky Butt.

Never said it was wrong, did I. How many times a year do you manage to miss the point completely Spence?

You implied people were fucking idiots for doing both of those things. Tell me is being a fucking idiot not wrong?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Shearer's interviewing technique (or should that be interrogation technique) is awesome.

'HOW ARE YE DOING HAVE YE GOT A HOUSE WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE HOW DO YE LIKE YOUR EGGS?'

Berbatov '................................'