Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Try some crystal meth for your "treat" MO. At least then your tweets may be slightly less horrifically tedious. 

And his family might boo him when he walks in the front door after taking it

Manure`58

cunt

Aye there's no need for that.

Just out of interest, what were the city fans singing the other weak that caused so much fuss. Surely they've been chanting munich stuff for decades?

Manure`58

cunt

Aye there's no need for that.

Just out of interest, what were the city fans singing the other weak that caused so much fuss. Surely they've been chanting munich stuff for decades?

"Who put the ball in the Munich's net..."

An ex-City player died in the Munich disaster, seems stupid to be chanting about it.

Try some crystal meth for your "treat" MO. At least then your tweets may be slightly less horrifically tedious. 

He demonstrates remarkable levels of delusion even for a crack fiend..

Guest Chubby Jason

Just because of the magnitude of the game that is causing all the fuss at the moment. They've always sang it. Wankers.

by the way, he chose the biscuit and is saving the ice cream for after the Schalke game. exciting times.

Thank fuck we got some closure on that, it's been playing on my mind all night.

Hernandez still has a while to go before he beats Owen at his peak like.

At his peak Owen was much better at running with the ball as he had that electric pace, but Hernandez's movement and positioning looks just as good plus he's better in the air.

Hernandez still has a while to go before he beats Owen at his peak like.

At his peak Owen was much better at running with the ball as he had that electric pace, but Hernandez's movement and positioning looks just as good plus he's better in the air.

I dunno like, Owen's scored some pile of headers. For a midget anyway.

Michael Owen 'set for Derby move' despite interest from Premier League

Michael Owen is a shock target for Championship strugglers Derby County, who are looking to land the Manchester United outcast on a free transfer.

The veteran striker is now fourth choice at Old Trafford, and with Danny Welbeck due back from loan at the end of the season, Owen is unlikely to be offered a new deal.

Rams boss Nigel Clough is desperate to bolster the quality of his squad in a bid to avoid another season fighting relegation, and sources claim he’s targeted the former England international as a marquee summer signing.

Clough has been promised cash to spend by the board, and with high-earner Robbie Savage set to retire at the end of the season, Derby are reportedly preparing a £1.5million package to lure Owen to Pride Park.

‘The last two seasons have been very frustrating and I think everybody recognizes we need a fresh injection of players,’ said Clough.

‘There will be money available. We want six or eight players, it will be a mix of experience, free transfers and at least one ‘biggish’ signing.’

Owen, who famously had to manufacture a brochure showcasing his qualities in an attempt to find a club in 2009, may once again find himself on the shelf and forced to realistically consider a drop into the lower leagues.

Speaking on the emergence of Javier Hernandez, and seemingly acknowledging his lack of sharpness at the highest level, Owen said: ‘Javier is 10 years younger of course, so maybe he is a better version of the current Michael Owen.

'He has been the surprise package this year without a doubt.

‘I wouldn't say he is similar to how I was in the early stages of my career, but with injuries and the way I have adapted my game, he is probably quite similar to what I do now, apart from he is a bit sharper.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/862216-michael-owen-set-for-derby-move-despite-interest-from-premier-league#ixzz1LOA53VOW

I know those Hernandez quotes were posted a while back but I never took a proper read of them. 'Quite similar to what I do now, apart from he is a bit sharper.' :lol: Fuck off. What a prick.