Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

• 2 weeks later...

dont agree with what he has done in the last 6 years. but we would have all done it....

I disagree, he is what? 31?

I would have liked to have made the most of my ability in a sport I am good at. He wasn't exactly trying to make up for all those years of meagre earnings.

He is just a greedy cunt, could have made a hell of a lot money playing at a club where he was the top dog and giving his all rather than being a heartless, gutless, greedy little wanker.

dont agree with what he has done in the last 6 years. but we would have all done it....

I would have liked to have made the most of my ability in a sport I am good at. He wasn't exactly trying to make up for all those years of meagre earnings.

He is just a greedy cunt, could have made a hell of a lot money playing at a club where he was the top dog and giving his all rather than being a heartless, gutless, greedy little wanker.

This :clap:

He is just a greedy c***, could have made a hell of a lot money playing at a club where he was the top dog and giving his all rather than being a heartless, gutless, greedy little w*****.

:snod:

Guest Tyson

He is just a greedy c***, could have made a hell of a lot money playing at a club where he was the top dog and giving his all rather than being a heartless, gutless, greedy little w*****.

He strung Liverpool along by delaying contract talks (in his last couple of years there, setting up his Bosman move from a long way out) that could've made him a *one-club-player later down the track, and as you say he would've been attractively reimbursed as well. *Not as adored as Fowler, as the England's-Mikey-Owen stigma lingers a bit, but respected all the same.

If there's an ideal advertisement of a nurtured talent dumping a s**** sandwich on their parent club, Owen-to-Real is hard to top.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19195276

I actually hope he stays in the league and has a shocker

wouldn't want to see the little shitehawk dregde another penny out of football, he stopped deserving and earning that right many years ago imo

hope he's forced to retire through lack of interest, or forced to go to rangers...yeah to rangers newco would be about alls i could be willing to accept for the little fuck

Frightening that he's 6 years younger than Giggs. Criminal waste of opportunity that he's happy to sit on his arse, genuinely makes me angry.

Yep, totally lost his desire.

I wonder what the tipping point was or when.

Frightening that he's 6 years younger than Giggs. Criminal waste of opportunity that he's happy to sit on his arse, genuinely makes me angry.

Yep, totally lost his desire.

I wonder what the tipping point was or when.

Not being wanted at Madrid, think it blew something in him, not his confidence, but something else. He was still scoring goals but for the first time in his career goals just wasn't enough. I still don't think he quite gets it even now, during his time at us it was always 'i score goals if given the chance' and 'wherever i am i score goals' and that is all that mattered to him, but others didn't share the same view.