Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

I think Fergie will probably want Welbeck to have one more season out on loan rather than hang around as 4th choice. Considering how happy Owen is to lounge about on the bench/treatment table and doesn't appear too bothered about actually playing much I can see him getting a one year extension to keep ManU's numbers up.

I think Fergie will probably want Welbeck to have one more season out on loan rather than hang around as 4th choice. Considering how happy Owen is to lounge about on the bench/treatment table and doesn't appear too bothered about actually playing much I can see him getting a one year extension to keep ManU's numbers up.

is he out of contract in the summer?

Aye.

oh god, what's the most humiliating outcome?

he'll clearly get another club but i'm hoping it goes public that he's taken a huge pay cut or a pay as you play deal or something, something to give the little cunt some public humility

best possible outcome is no-one touches him with a shitty stick

if allarydyce had been working i'd have said that was nailed on

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Macheda is out on loan i think, not sure where the tramp they signed has gone though.

He'll be stuck at reserve level for at least another season, he's terrible. No footballing brain, just tricks and speed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not for Man U though. Bebé really is just tricks and speed - he doesn't even know when to really use those effectively. Sure he'll turn out half decent in the end though.

that's what i'm saying, not good enough for them but for the likes of us probably goldust - i'd take macheda in a heartbeat for next season despite the fact he's clearly a cunt

tricks and speed all 'round please when juxtaposed against alan smith

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

that's what i'm saying, not good enough for them but for the likes of us probably goldust - i'd take macheda in a heartbeat for next season despite the fact he's clearly a cunt

I was talking about Bebé, but Macheda seems to be still living off 'that' goal from 3 seasons ago.  :lol: Plus, Dan is right, he hasn't really set Serie A alight.

I was talking about Bebé, but Macheda seems to be still living off 'that' goal from 3 seasons ago.  :lol: Plus, Dan is right, he hasn't really set Serie A alight.

oh sorry yeah missed the bit where you directly referred to Bebe, ahem.

when did he go on loan, and has he been starting?  looked like a classic example of a total and utter cunt who'd be a success on the pitch to me (macheda)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Went in Jan, not sure if he's a regularly or not, but he's appeared in plenty games since then and not really done much.

Michael Owen is as delusional as it gets. He personifies the money grabbing footballer. When we signed him my friends bought me his autobiography as a joke. Pretty much most of what he wrote about was how many houses and cars he has, etc. I'm so glad we're rid of him.

And his rant about wishing he knew how much we hated him so he could have left sooner...give me a break. Nobody would have taken him if they had to pay a fee for him.

Could see him ending up at a lower half prem club like West Ham (if they stay up) or QPR (when they go up) myself.

No chance, he'd think it was below him. Look at how the cunt goes on man. Talking about how he's still got a big goal in him. He's no idea that he's done

Could see him ending up at a lower half prem club like West Ham (if they stay up) or QPR (when they go up) myself.

No chance, he'd think it was below him. Look at how the cunt goes on man. Talking about how he's still got a big goal in him. He's no idea that he's done

I found that talk of the 'big goal' so annoying. The game is about your team winning matches, not about one player grabbing the glory. If he's lost touch with that, he's better off retiring.

No chance, he'd think it was below him. Look at how the c*** goes on man. Talking about how he's still got a big goal in him. He's no idea that he's done

I found that talk of the 'big goal' so annoying. The game is about your team winning matches, not about one player grabbing the glory. If he's lost touch with that, he's better off retiring.

He was just banking on a goal against us man. All it can be. Sour little thundercunt

He's always been like that imo, he just used to be good enough to get away with it. 

Always harping on about Michael Owen's next goal or Michael Owen's next cap.