Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

A man who gets paid hundreds of thousands to sit on his arse every weekend suddenly gets snitty at paying 30p to sit on his arse and curl one out.

Wanker.

I can see his point, I wouldn't pay 30p to do what I do at work all week for an extra 10 minutes.

Is this git still not retired?

Thought he would be a dead cert for MLS, but if the Championship is too big a step down.. Guess he couldn't move away from his beloved horses. Kentucky FC maybe realistic. Lets hope someone does the humane thing and puts the final bullet to his career.

A man who gets paid hundreds of thousands to sit on his arse every weekend suddenly gets snitty at paying 30p to sit on his arse and curl one out.

w*****.

I can see his point, I wouldn't pay 30p to do what I do at work all week for an extra 10 minutes.

Id pay a good 30p to have a shit or a piss in a nice loo.

Doesn't matter how much money you earn, getting charged to take a f***ing p*ss is scandalous.

Someone has to keep toilets clean, its 20p for a shit cup of coffee from a vending machine for me.

Guest neesy111

Doesn't matter how much money you earn, getting charged to take a f***ing p*ss is scandalous.

Someone has to keep toilets clean, its 20p for a shit cup of coffee from a vending machine for me.

Well people pay railfares which keep the stations open which should include free toilets.  Just like how you pay council tax to keep public loo's open.

Guest bimpy474

I've always found it amusing when people get offended/disgusted when someone who isn't family does a dump in their toilet. WTF do they think its for.

Someone has to keep toilets clean, its 20p for a s*** cup of coffee from a vending machine for me.

Well people pay railfares which keep the stations open which should include free toilets.  Just like how you pay council tax to keep public loo's open.

I try not to poo in public as public toilets are always a bit messy. Even tho I pay council tax, id still pay 30 p to use them.

Is this b******d the only former player of ours to have scored winning goals in the derby match but hated by us? Cant think of anyone else being in that category apart from this w*****..and him getting that `one greedy b******` chant at a game a few years ago will live long in my memory.. :rolleyes:

Is this b******d the only former player of ours to have scored winning goals in the derby match but hated by us? Cant think of anyone else being in that category apart from this w*****..and him getting that `one greedy b******` chant at a game a few years ago will live long in my memory.. :rolleyes:

Recently? You'd be hard pushed to find many Luque lovers.

Recently? You'd be hard pushed to find many Luque lovers.

Wouldn't think he's anywhere near as hated as Owen.

Yeah, not many people hate Luque that I know of.  Seemed pretty gormless and even more so the victim of our formerly ridiculous transfer policy, i.e. throw more money than necessary at the club and the player, don't check out his background, don't think about where he'll fit into the team.

Owen's failure was mainly his own doing although of course we should never have spent that much money on him.

FACT:

Michael Owen is a c***.

Looking objectively at his NUFC career, if you take away the fact that Owen was (and still is) a massive cunt, there's no way of finishing this sentance as there'd be nothing left.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight c***.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Honestly that is the dumbest s*** I've ever heard. Paying to p*ss? wat

Only London stations I think.  I'm over it personally, the toilets are always clean and also not full of dodgy characters.  It's once in a blue moon I have to use them.

Manchester and Birmingham too :huff:

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

Succumbed again. Arrived at Euston Station bursting for a wee. Paid 30p to relieve myself. It's the principle that infuriates me.

:lol: Tight c***.  I'm perennially skint and even I accept the 30p toilets thing as a fact of life now.

Honestly that is the dumbest s*** I've ever heard. Paying to p*ss? wat

Only London stations I think.  I'm over it personally, the toilets are always clean and also not full of dodgy characters.  It's once in a blue moon I have to use them.

Manchester and Birmingham too :huff:

Clearly  :whistle: