Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Compare and contrast:

- Those two rowing lads, devastated and repeatedly apologising after "only" winning a silver medal, despite giving everything.

- Michael Owen who failed to score a goal post January and barely broke sweat as Newcastle were relegated. As club captain, he couldn't even be bothered to apologise on the clubs behalf and instead brought out a glossy brochure to whore himself out of the club. "Relegation? Ha! I'm alright jack, see yas!"

The bloke is an arsehole.

that pissed me off more than any of lacklustre performances on the pitch. no fucking shame that lad.

I had a dream last night that on the way to the match on Saturday I spotted Beckham. We were late to the match but he still stopped for a photo with me, even though my phone wasn't working. I then spotted Owen up ahead and when I called his name he then ran off.

Cunt. :lol:

Compare and contrast:

- Those two rowing lads, devastated and repeatedly apologising after "only" winning a silver medal, despite giving everything.

- Michael Owen who failed to score a goal post January and barely broke sweat as Newcastle were relegated. As club captain, he couldn't even be bothered to apologise on the clubs behalf and instead brought out a glossy brochure to whore himself out of the club. "Relegation? Ha! I'm alright jack, see yas!"

The bloke is an arsehole.

Nail on head. :thup:

Guest dazzanufc1892

just seeing a re-run of him as a youngster, easy to forget how amazing he was when he broke on to the scene

He said scoring goals was the hardest job in the world.  Nice. :lol:

Aye, as I was completing my 15 hour shift down t'pit, shovelling coal, I thought to myself as I mopped my soaking brow, "ee it could be worse, I could be a striker in the Premier League on 100k a week knocking a ball into a net."

Guest firetotheworks

Would people say he is our most hated ex-player? He's easily mine and I can't think of any others who are even close.

Guest bimpy474

I want to puke at the fawning over him on there, still good enough my arse.

He is shit and can die in a well for all i care.