Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Aye nowt to do with having absolutely fuck all to say about us being relegated with you as club captain and instead just pissing off to make your brochure about how good you are, mate. Nothing to do with that at all.

Guest neesy111

Just confirmed what I thought, his injuries before the world cup contributed to some part to his bad knee injury.

Cunt.

I thought it was slightly amusing that he defended his time here with injuries by saying he played all of the games in his first 5 or 6 months, and nearly all the games during Keegan's time here.

Good one Micky, you played consistently for two 6 month periods out of 5 years.

Would people say he is our most hated ex-player? He's easily mine and I can't think of any others who are even close.

Not a player but as an ex-employee of the club, I would imagine Dennis Wise is right up there.

If Michael Owen offered to come back to Newcastle and play for free for us for this season only, would people take him? would people respect him more if he did that? or is he such a massive cunt that people would rather never see him back here at all.

I thought it was slightly amusing that he defended his time here with injuries by saying he played all of the games in his first 5 or 6 months, and nearly all the games during Keegan's time here.

Good one Micky, you played consistently for two 6 month periods out of 5 years.

He's a lying little s***. IIRC in those first 5 months there were 2-3 instances where he'd miss a few games for us due to injury but would then miraculously recover in time to start for England.

I liked that he put his booing down to injuries and not getting us into the champions league. No michael it was because we got relegated and when we needed our captain to atleast put in some sort of effort you couldn't be fucked.

Thing is people weren't even that badly against him until the very end. We were fully aware that we weren't his first choice when he signed. The injuries weren't his fault (well, they were to some degree but ultimately he didn't injure himself) and neither was the ridiculous money we were paying him. The whole squad got us relegated, not just him.

If he'd come out as he should have as captain at the end of the relegation season and admitted it hadn't worked out, that he was sorry about the disasterous outcome and that he felt he needed to play at the top level etc etc then it would have been easier to take. Instead he said fuck all and just set about getting his brochure together which ended up him joining the biggest club in the country. He followed this up by slagging us off indirectly by saying he'd rather be on the bench at a top club than playing every week for an also-ran.

The reasons he is hated are purely down to PR, which on his part were frankly pathetic.

The little fucking toerag doesn't even understand why we boo him after he captained us to relegation without giving a fucking flying fucking toss about anyone but himself and his fucking horses and fucking helicopters. For fucking fuck's fucking sake. Fucking cunt. Boo, that's all I've got to say, boo. All he had to do was give a shit, the hypocritical twat. Not even on punchinthefacebook so I've had to print his boring face off and stick it on my punchbag to punch to my heart's content. Utter utter cunt. Did I mention that I despise the fucking twat? I do, fwiw. :rant:

:lol: Lost it a bit there. Didn't need that arsewipe turning up in my house unexpectedly on a Sunday morning with his bullshit and bringing along two other clueless guys to give him a quick rimming. I just wanted to see the other goals ffs :lol:

My favourite bit was when he was mentioned how he's as "loyal as they come" and reeled off a load of family members that he was loyal to :lol:.

We don't give a fuck about your family, surprisingly enough, we were paying your fucking extortionate wages for an extended period of time and all we wanted was for you to show us some loyalty and actually pull your fucking finger out on and off the pitch.

Completely odious little cunt; thinks the footballing world owes him something because of his name.  Would be ecstatic to see him have to retire because nobody will bend over backwards to his demands.

In conclusion, cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

That's like that Chris Rock joke about people showing off about things that should come as standard, like taking care of your kids.

The cunt didn't really mention that "he's as loyal as they come", did he? The sooner he retires and fucks off from the football scene the better.

Certainly did mate!  He did also go on to say later that he is a "footballer" and only has "one career and one life", as well as saying the move to Man Utd was purely football based as his wages were "significantly decreased".

The even more dreadful news was that he wants to "stay in the game" after retiring, so we've probably got years of his failed managerial career followed by terrible punditry to come!  Sound familiar?

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2009/12/graeme-souness.jpg