Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest neesy111

I honestly don't know where he goes from here though.  He's made it clear that he wants to sit on the bench somewhere 'big'.

He'll have to get his pathetic brochure out. :lol:

Everton on a free transfer maybe?

Couple of things: 

Everton can't afford his wages unless he wants to live like a peasant to his standards.

I think Everton could do much better.

Fans reaction from both sides in Liverpool would be interesting.

I didn't think he was on big money these days.  Plus he's an Everton fan. 

I honestly don't know where he goes from here though.  He's made it clear that he wants to sit on the bench somewhere 'big'.

He's still on around 60k according to reports which is out of Everton's budget imo.

I seem to remember him having a bonus as you play type thing attached to a fairly low salary,compared to his Newcastle salary obviously.

Well it's lucky he's playing these 25 minutes every week, probably raking it in.

Guest neesy111

Michael Owen: "Like many people today, enjoying a family BBQ making the most of the sun. News filters through about Arsenal losing. Good day all round!"

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

@

Hope you choke on your charcoaled sausage RT @themichaelowen Enjoying a family BBQ..news filters through about Arsenal losing. Good day!

:D

Can we just stop this, please. Everyone suddenly talking about a player who hasn't been worth a mention in about 5 years.

He's went to impressive lengths to show how scummy he is. Don't you appreciate the effort?

Guest Slarth

Retirement beckons. Not without him finally getting his PL winners medal though.

How many more appearances does he need?

1 or 2, not many

Retirement beckons. Not without him finally getting his PL winners medal though.

How many more appearances does he need?

1 or 2, not many

I'm sure he can drag himself off his sun lounger for those 2 games.

He has 9 league appearances. You always hear about 10 being the limit for a medal. Even then, every year there seems to be special dispensations made for players with under the minimum but were "part of the group".

He's getting a medal.