Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

I have loved every minute of the 3 years I have spent at such a fantastic club.

He has started 6 games in 3 years.

:pokerface:

League games? Surely it isn't THAT bad if you take CL and the cups into contention.

League              Cup          League Cup      Europe          Other              Total

Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals

31      5          3      1          7        7          8    5          2        0          52    17

Here's who he got his goals against:

'11-'12: Leeds x2, Aldershot. (Both League Cup)

'10-'11: Bolton, Blackpool (League). Southampton (FA Cup), Scunthorpe (League Cup)

'09-'10: Wigan, City, WHU, Villa (League). CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg x3 (CL)

The snivelling little cunt's finished.

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

I have loved every minute of the 3 years I have spent at such a fantastic club.

He has started 6 games in 3 years.

:pokerface:

League games? Surely it isn't THAT bad if you take CL and the cups into contention.

League              Cup          League Cup      Europe          Other              Total

Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals    Apps Goals

31      5          3      1          7        7          8    5          2        0          52    17

Here's who he got his goals against:

'11-'12: Leeds x2, Aldershot. (Both League Cup)

'10-'11: Bolton, Blackpool (League). Southampton (FA Cup), Scunthorpe (League Cup)

'09-'10: Wigan, City, WHU, Villa (League). CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg x3 (CL)

The snivelling little c***'s finished.

Still hasn't scored in a league start since January 2009. :lol:

Just want him to come out to the SJP pitch again and get the fans going 'one greedy b******' one last time. The last time it happened two seasons ago was epic. Can't seem to find any video of it though

Guest GeordieBatistuta

Just want him to come out to the SJP pitch again and get the fans going 'one greedy b******' one last time. The last time it happened two seasons ago was epic. Can't seem to find any video of it though

Daily Motion - Michael Owen's Return to St. James' Park

Daily Motion - Michael Owen's Return to St. James' Park

Thanks for that..didnt know there was one

Just watched the video on Daily Motion. Seriously, dont think any of our ex-players have had to endure 52000 Geordies calling them greedy as loud as that. Ever!

Also pretty much the moment the media started to turn against him and start mocking him too.

Also pretty much the moment the media started to turn against him and start mocking him too.

Yeah, like that happened. You've got idiots like Henry Winter still saying he should be in the England squad.

I've never seen a professional footballer with such a shit non kicking foot. As Ronnie said once his pace went he was always going to be shite, and so it proved. That game against Portsmouth in the relegation season, fuck me my arthritic dead Gran could have hit the ball better than he did.

Guest BooBoo

He'll retire without a single set of fans remembering him with anything close to fondness.

Pretty unique tbh.

Guest BooBoo

Do liverpool fans think of him as a greedy b****** like we do? he did leave for the money at Real mind.

They dislike him due to dithering over a new contract then buggering off to Madrid leaving Liverpool with a fee that was much deflated from his worth at the time. Plus, like us, they also were annoyed that he put England first and foremost every day of the week.