Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

@themichaelowen

Having a 5 a side tonight with my mates. If any scouts fancy popping down to assess my form they are welcome!!!

:facepalm:

Really hope he doesn't snap an ankle or anything like that. Ping his ACL. Again.

That would be tragic.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd take him back.

Odious little prick

After a paycheck on the back of his name. No chance

:lol: Deserve a name change to Wummie for that, can't be for real.

Tbf I'd take him back too, and have him sat on the bench next to Shola and when Cisse was tired from scoring 5 or 6 goals look at Owen directly in the eyes for a good two or three seconds and then say "Shola son, your up. Take em apart"

The hatred on here for Owen makes me titter.

I mean, he was injured a lot through no fault of his own, other than being made from glass, which was known when the club signed him. As was the nature of the beast (loves England, England and horses).

IMO, it should be that pillock Shepherd who should be copping all the stick for paying silly money for a known glass cunt in the first place.

Owen was a much better player than he gets credit for on here, though he was much diminished by his loss of pace and balls after his hamstring tear. He just wasn't worth anywhere near what that tit Shepherd spunked on him.

What about his pathetic performances in the last six months of our relegation season when despite being captain he clearly didn't give a shit.

His mate Shearer even dropped the spineless cunt. I highly doubt they are such good mates as they were previous to Shearer being our manager.

Guest Geordiesned

As Tooj says his attitude particularly in his last 6 months was shocking and his sub appearance on the final day of the relegation season at Villa the most spineless disgusting showing I've ever seen from any NUFC player.

He then followed that up by trying to wash his hands of any blame for us going down which as club captain was unforgivable.

After that was his shite on Twitter about preferring to play only a few games for a good team instead of all the games for a poor team completely ignoring the fact that he was one of the reasons why we were so poor.

I wouldn't urinate on the odious little prick if he was on fire. All hatred directed at Owen from NUFC fans is fully deserved.

Let's how you feel when a 120,000-a-week captain hides behind defenders in the last 5 months of the season and you get relegated. If fucking only.

Let's how you feel when a 120,000-a-week captain hides behind defenders in the last 5 months of the season and you get relegated. If fucking only.

I'd be content with them just getting relegated. Any of the former would just be a bonus.

As Tooj says his attitude particularly in his last 6 months was shocking and his sub appearance on the final day of the relegation season at Villa the most spineless disgusting showing I've ever seen from any NUFC player.

He then followed that up by trying to wash his hands of any blame for us going down which as club captain was unforgivable.

After that was his shite on Twitter about preferring to play only a few games for a good team instead of all the games for a poor team completely ignoring the fact that he was one of the reasons why we were so poor.

I wouldn't urinate on the odious little prick if he was on fire. All hatred directed at Owen from NUFC fans is fully deserved.

:thup: