Mark Hughes

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No. Happy with Hughton for now.

but hypothetically if hughton were to suddenly randomly resign for whatever reason would you have him?

Probably yes. But only if there weren't others who were better than him and wanted to come to us.

Guest firetotheworks

but hypothetically if hughton were to suddenly randomly resign for whatever reason would you have him?

Probably yes. But only if there weren't others who were better than him and wanted to come to us.

Who, realistically would you say is better out of interest?

Who, realistically would you say is better out of interest?

Who better than Mark Hughes? There are too many to mention tbh.  :lol:  But when you say who's better than him AND wanted to come to us (if he wanted) than it's getting dificult to find many. 

Of course Keegan springs to mind as he always would want to come to us again (of course not under Ashley) and he's miles better than Hughes imo.

Very disrespectful thread this is.... We should be very greatful for what Houghton is doing here and leave this all what of discussions. I for one will stand behind Ashley when it comes to this. He won't sack  Houghton no matter what all this I know best supporters say about him...

Very disrespectful thread this is.... We should be very greatful for what Houghton is doing here and leave this all what of discussions. I for one will stand behind Ashley when it comes to this. He won't sack  Houghton no matter what all this I know best supporters say about him...

Well, his name is still and will ever be Hughton  :lol:

i just view this as a hypothetical question if at some point in the future we needed a manager and hughes was available would  you take him, not right now would you have him, hughtons doing a fantastic job and i really like the guy

Guest Heneage

Average manager, would have him in a flash

Why bother? Might as well stick with Hughton, maybe he'll turn out to be an average manager.

He got them to Europe on a shoe string.