Under-rated managers

TRon

People posting managers who won league titles in major leagues last year seems strange to me. Can people just post the select few rated managers that way we know who left is either underrated or s****.

I don't think Magath or Jol has the reputation their achievements deserve - in other words: they're underrated. Aren't they?

People posting managers who won league titles in major leagues last year seems strange to me. Can people just post the select few rated managers that way we know who left is either underrated or s****.

I don't think Magath or Jol has the reputation their achievements deserve - in other words: they're underrated. Aren't they?

Not by me or you. You dont work for the clubs in Germany like Magath if your aint got a whopper of a reputation. As for Jol he is in charge of his own countries biggest club.

Someone else said Blanc ffs.

Maybe underrated should be changed to managers who are doing well but you may not of herd of. Anyway Alan I am off to the game now.......laters. :thup:

Billy Davies - without a shadow of doubt.

Mark Hughes - I do seriously think that he is underrated

David Jones - not sure whether he has found his level with Cardiff in the Championship, or he is consistently overachieving with them.

Nigel Pearson ?

Billy Davies was w*** at Derby though.

Was he?

They were relegation favourites in the Championship and he got them promoted. Didn't he actually have a better record in the Prem than Jewell ended up with too?

Billy Davies was w*** at Derby though.

Was he?

They were relegation favourites in the Championship and he got them promoted. Didn't he actually have a better record in the Prem than Jewell ended up with too?

Billy Davies managed 3 points against us, Jewell just the 1...almost half of their entire point tally that year came against us. :lol: