Pick your three for promotion.

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As it stands you'd expect Newcastle, WBA and Forest to be the ones gaining promotion - and that's how I've voted. But I think QPR, Cardiff, Leicester and Swansea all have the potential to be battling away for the playoff promotion spot as well. I wouldn't be surprised if a Welsh team makes its Premiership debut next season.

Hopefully we'll win the Championship. After that, I hope the other two teams who get promoted are well supported teams. Nothing worse than seeing loads of empty seats at games. That's one of the things that pissed me off so much about our relegation. We're a well supported team with a near full capacity crowd most weeks while clubs with half empty grounds are in the Premiership.

I do really hope West Brom get 2nd. They deserve it. They've been far better than other championship teams nearly everytime they've gone up and played a lot better than a few Prem teams each time they've gone down. How its even allowed that Hull and Stoke stayed up over them last year regardless of where people finish is beyond me (Although Stoke are showing this season they do deserve to be there.

West Brom are well supported, attractive, and I even like the players they have.

Cardiff will probably go up though I really don't want them to. Get Leicester back and have them sign Heskey!

Guest optimistic nit

dont think/hope wba are a shoe in for promotion. got nothing against them, but they keep on yoyoing and i would quite like to see a different team given the chance.

us, forest and swansea would be ideal although i'm not sure if either swansea or forest will be able to keep it up for an entire season, and that will probably be what wins it for wba.

Guest optimistic nit

Gone for Us and forest automatically

I reckon WBA and Cardiff will fall away and leave it open for an outsider to make a late surge and win the play offs

Namely Barnsley

You heard it here first

Barnsley are an interesting shout like, although i really see this as just a good period of form rather than a sustained challange.