Pick your three for promotion.

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

75 voters, 69 reckon us, so far.

In an AMAZING display of ARROGANCE from Newcastle fans, it was PROVEN that 92% of their ENTIRE fanbase were positive they would be promoted. Yet more UNBELIEVABLE nonchalance from this set of deluded people.

Guest icemanblue

These threads make my toes curl. It's akin to saying 'Colo is having a good game', at half time.

Not really. It's more like asking, "Do you think Colo will have had a good game come full time?"

That's the intent, yeah. Anyone not said us?

These threads make my toes curl. It's akin to saying 'Colo is having a good game', at half time.

its more like a conversation you might have with mates in a pub.

' Who do you think will get promoted?' simple conversation, no arrogance, no toe curling, just fans discussing football, chill out numpties.

Going to go with the 3 that came down to go back up.

Long shot right now for Boro, but if they get it together they'll be tougher than any team in the playoffs, the team that sneaks in at the end always wins it as well, could be Boro.

Not really. It's more like asking, "Do you think Colo will have had a good game come full time?"

That's the intent, yeah. Anyone not said us?

Eight people so far.