Danny Simpson (now retired)

Guest toonlass

Might be better if he moves on and gives Tav a place as cover and a more than occasional start.

Tav on loan to a CC club for me. Needs games badly not sitting on the bench, he can do that already.

Simpson's negotiation position just got significantly weaker. Tav needs to go on loan now for the rest of the season, while Simpson sees out his contract here. That way at least Tav will have some experience of regular first-team football, should he have to come into the side next season. Simpson is adequate cover for the rest of this season.

Also, not sure I agree re: some stick for Simpson. His attitude is far from exemplary - especially compared to someone like Williamson who does give his all, but also isn't quite good enough. Neither are at fault for having had to start so many games, but Simpson's tendency to shaft responsibility to others and to continue appealing to the ref once he's been beaten down the wing etc are unrelated to his lower ability.

He's not Suarez or anything, but he isn't perfect.

From what I've seen I think Tav has more about him than Ferguson does.

Not impressed with Tav so far tbh, there's raw ability there which is probably higher than what Ferguson can reach but at the moment i think Ferguson is a more refined footballer.

I would send Tav out on loan without a doubt.

We'd get a million or so for him I'm sure. That'd do me. I can't see him contributing a whole deal and he's hardly going to be the happiest of subs. We've got enough mediocre fullback options IMO, we don't need another sitting on our bench.

I do wonder if there's a club in the top flight stupid enough to take him off our hands.

Wigan? QPR? Just dangle him out front for QPR, that should be enough to lure Harry in.

I do wonder if there's a club in the top flight stupid enough to take him off our hands.

Fulham seem to collect these kinda players.

Yep, I really think he will go there.

Although they aren't top flight but I could see Blackburn going for him. Maybe West Ham?

I'll really feel for Fulham if Riise and Riether (sp?) gets injured and they have Simpson and Richardson as their full-backs.

Yeah but then you remember they employ Damien Duff and you realise they deserve bad things to happen to them.

You can all laugh but he's probably getting sucked off by Tulisa right now!

Oh right, yeah :lol:

Do you think she's fit?

She can scrub up pretty well.

Go watford/Essex. You'll see at least 10 tulisa's.

Given his fondness for clubbing and ladies he'll almost certainly end up in London somewhere. If it's now it will be QPR, if it's the summer it could be West Ham or Fulham. Watch for him at Palace if they come up.

Do you think she's fit?

I see 50 girls in work I would rather fuck, still doesn't mean I don't think she can scrub up quite well.

Do you think she's fit?

I see 50 girls in work I would rather f***, still doesn't mean I don't think she can scrub up quite well.

Any jobs going at your place?

Do you think she's fit?

I see 50 girls in work I would rather fuck, still doesn't mean I don't think she can scrub up quite well.

She looked well fit when i saw them in Eldon Square.