Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Simpson seems to be the whipping boy of choice at the mo, but to be fair he played well yesterday. Not a great deal got down Wigan's left side.

I was less than impressed, I thought his positioning at times was poor contributing to a few of their dangerous breaks, but maybe being harsh.

You're not being harsh, you're being stupid.

The dangerous moves from Wigan were mainly down our left side, not the right where Simpson plays.  I've watched the full game again and Simpson was one of our better players and hardly put a foot wrong and put himself into tackles where he was hurt.

Yeah. Better, Santon's introduction last week giving him an incentive to perform?

Wish people would stop coming up with these ludicrous conclusions. Sunday he played against Spurs, yesterday he was up against a debutant in the worst team in the league.

dannysimpson12Danny Simpson

This guy thinks he's hard with racist comments! RT @jackkspence: @dannysimpson12 doesnt fucking matter then ya caramel cunt

27 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

:suicide:

Awful again tonight. Really hope that's the last we see of him for a long time. Hopefully it'll be Santon in at RB and Raylor LB on Monday night.

On top of his poor performance, he casually sauntered off the pitch when he was subbed off, even though we were 2-0 down at the time and chasing the game. Needless to say this wasn't very well received by the fans.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Was Santon any better?

By all accounts yes! Significantly! But rule of thumb is that new players normally are and criticised current players are always shit