Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Thought Anita was poor at right back, and very good at centre mid. Simpson certainly steadied the ship. As much as I think hes f***ing s***.

Anita isn´t the answer, but he is a footballer.

Guest bimpy474

He was absolutely fucking awful.....his passing and awareness are so sub standard it beggars belief.

Insert :joker: meme

Go back and watch the game again, in the 2nd half, i only saw it so closely as i has to pause the Sky+.

Just watch him for about ten minutes. It is embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing.

I though he was poor. There was a period that summed him up in the second half where 3 consecutive touches of his led to the ball going out of play or straight to the feet of a Liverpool player. Invites pressure on us more than any other player.

Guest bimpy474

I though he was poor. There was a period that summed him up in the second half where 3 consecutive touches of his led to the ball going out of play or straight to the feet of a Liverpool player. Invites pressure on us more than any other player.

What i was going on about, that passage of play sums him up.

The only contibutions he makes are when you are on the back foot. It's helpful now and then but overall not good enough for a side that screams for pass and move.

Good job we don't play pass and move then.