Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Mate

Simpson is s***. Even his teamates openly talk about him being the weak link

. Notice how they all drift over to help him defend so he looks ok and then never pass him the ball in a forward position so he looks ok again !!!

Yes he is shit, but Ferguson has not shafted us. We paid 750k for him and he has somehow tuned out to be worth that much, coincidence?

If we had been given £500k we were robbed !!!!!

What a load of shite. He's a competent defender the majority of the time. Terrible on the ball, yes, but as a defender he's fine for where we've been aiming for these past two seasons.

Guest gasusoca

Did not want them to go.

He drove Simpson and Obertan to us.

Honestly cant't believe that anyone other than Stevie Wonder thinks Simpson can defend. Other players double up to help him and he mostly gets beat one on one.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is shit in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Did not want them to go.

Honestly cant't believe that anyone other than Stevie Wonder thinks Simpson can defend. Other players double up to help him and he mostly gets beat one on one.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is s*** in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Look at me, I've got two toon players on BBM. Pathetic.

Did not want them to go.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is s*** in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Okay.

Can anyone honestly say they are 100% happy with Simpson as first choice rb !!

At the moment, yes. Next season, I'd be very disappointed if he was our first choice. I think the majority of supporters would say the same.

Simpson is quite simply, in terms of his opinion of himself, and the view of the majority of fans, the worst player in the history of NUFC.

Out of 10 he honestly would rate himself 9.5. I would rate him 0.5 as he remembers to put his boots on and wear shirt, shorts and socks.

Holy cow man. Has the man shagged your wife or something?

Did not want them to go.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is shit in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Ai4MCheCQAANXmo.jpg