Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Even less reason for complaint then. Signed to get us up, achieved. Then competent enough so he helped us kick on. Was never meant to be top 10 it just happens it's taken the club 2 years to realise this and therefore he cops mad abuse. Good luck to him if moves.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Put him in the bin.

I thought you put litter in the bin......

I put my shit in the bin.

http://www.24tee.com/o/image/cache/data/2012/badass/bad-450x450.jpg

Guest palnese

Even less reason for complaint then. Signed to get us up, achieved. Then competent enough so he helped us kick on. Was never meant to be top 10 it just happens it's taken the club 2 years to realise this and therefore he cops mad abuse. Good luck to him if moves.

This is how I want to feel about him and Williamson, but as I am a week human being I just can't.

don't think it's took the club 2yrs to realise, just 2yrs to get the right deal to replace him. similar to spurs, i don't think they suddenly realised they were short of forwards when adebayor waved at them from the plane to south africa.

Guest neesy111

danroan: Not quite Odemwingie, but am told Danny Simpson's move to Wigan was all but done last night - he'd packed bags, travelled to the DW...

danroan: but then, at 22.45 Newcastle Utd upped their price, the deal collapsed, so he's had to return north, to sit out last 6 months of contract

Guest elbee909

It's like the management backed off, backed off, backed off and then made a last second interception.

SEE HOW IRRITATING IT IS DANNY?  DO YOU SEE IT DANNY?  DO YOU?

It's like the management backed off, backed off, backed off and then made a last second interception.

SEE HOW IRRITATING IT IS DANNY?  DO YOU SEE IT DANNY?  DO YOU?

:lol: trolled by the club it seems.

It's good that he's here until summer tbh. Could be useful (has two legs) cover

danroan: Not quite Odemwingie, but am told Danny Simpson's move to Wigan was all but done last night - he'd packed bags, travelled to the DW...

danroan: but then, at 22.45 Newcastle Utd upped their price, the deal collapsed, so he's had to return north, to sit out last 6 months of contract

Why would we do that, considering we now have to pay him to be on bench for six months and get nothing for him