Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I think the thing last week got cancelled.

If you have been keeping up with this thread you would know that it was not cancelled - it was a thinly veiled attempt to rid the club of three hundred specially chosen supporters. There is a small group of us who are producing a commemorative DVD and seeking Justice for the 300. The plan is to have memorials at regular intervals and vilify the "football machine" that allows such tragedies to occur.

Also, it has become clear that Adidas owns Puma, who own Adidas through the same person posing as his own twin brother.

Finally, the shirts were not worn at the last home match in order to create further demand for the England shirts that are on sale at sportsdirect. They should have been and maybe were as the new shirt is surprisingly close to the old shirt but with thinner/wider stripes so no one could tell except for the cat logo which was red/gold/black (no really, a black cat on our shirt - the mackems will take the piss).

Oh, and we are/are not going to have red on the new kit.

WHHEEEWW - I think that's got it.

Guest toonlass

I think the thing last week got cancelled.

If you have been keeping up with this thread you would know that it was not cancelled - it was a thinly veiled attempt to rid the club of three hundred specially chosen supporters. There is a small group of us who are producing a commemorative DVD and seeking Justice for the 300. The plan is to have memorials at regular intervals and vilify the "football machine" that allows such tragedies to occur.

Also, it has become clear that Adidas owns Puma, who own Adidas through the same person posing as his own twin brother.

Finally, the shirts were not worn at the last home match in order to create further demand for the England shirts that are on sale at sportsdirect. They should have been and maybe were as the new shirt is surprisingly close to the old shirt but with thinner/wider stripes so no one could tell except for the cat logo which was red/gold/black (no really, a black cat on our shirt - the mackems will take the piss).

Oh, and we are/are not going to have red on the new kit.

WHHEEEWW - I think that's got it.

Beautifully summed up

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs312.ash1/27743_416004376666_515016666_5296655_1403224_n.jpg

wonder if we're gonna see a puma centre circle wavey thingy

wonder if we'll ever see that "wavey thingy" with the Champions League logo on it and hearing the Champions League music the same time  :smitten:

wonder if we'll ever see that "wavey thingy" with the Champions League logo on it and hearing the Champions League music the same time  :smitten:

aye, used to think that looked class at the games. So long ago now  :weep:

Guest johnson293

Always thought Pumas (the animal) were black ???

...that's Panthers.

Black Panthers, that is.  There are non-black panthers.

Whey you live and learn! I always thought all panthers were black!

Not being racist, like!!!

...that's Panthers.

Black Panthers, that is.  There are non-black panthers.

Whey you live and learn! I always thought all panthers were black!

Not being racist, like!!!

Same here,  I am being racist though.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs312.ash1/27743_416004376666_515016666_5296655_1403224_n.jpg

lol Nolan has left his mascot for dead :p

lol Nolan has left his mascot for dead :p

The lad caught himup though and finished nicely into the Gallowgate onion bag

...that's Panthers.

Both wrong.

A black Panther is a black version of either a Leopard, Cougar or Jaguar. They're not a species themselves, just caused by the black spots all merging to cover the whole cat.

You can also get white Panthers, which are white versions of the above but somewhat rarer but not to be confused with albino variants of the same animals, which are different again.