Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Someone from another forum said they are 'led to believe that the away kit is all white, and the third kit is light blue with a light red trim' and that it looks like a rugby shirt.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/toonaway_20100422_1424779990.png

Maybe?

it looks like the bastard offspring of a one-night stand between

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/images/thumb_medium/Newcastle-95-AwayBoysANew.gif

and

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/images/thumb_medium/Newcastle-96-Away-USE.jpg

I'll actually be sad to see our current away strip go. I've totally fell for it.

Aye, for me its symbolises a massive "two fingers" to the wankers who were waiting for us to collapse.

noticed today theyve stitched championship winners into the current shirts and put the price up to 30 quid.... everyone was going mad buying them..... people really do waste too much money on shite in our clubshop....

be honest you want one..................

noticed today theyve stitched championship winners into the current shirts and put the price up to 30 quid.... everyone was going mad buying them..... people really do waste too much money on s**** in our clubshop....

haha, actually no!

wouldnt mind an away kit though (without the embroidery)

noticed today theyve stitched championship winners into the current shirts and put the price up to 30 quid.... everyone was going mad buying them..... people really do waste too much money on s**** in our clubshop....

haha, actually no!

actually the away kit with the embroidery would be a nice kick in the teeth for all the media who took the piss out of us and used that shirt as a stick to beat us with.

haha, actually no!

actually the away kit with the embroidery would be a nice kick in the teeth for all the media who took the piss out of us and used that shirt as a stick to beat us with.

true..

think i'll buy the yellow top when its about 10-15 quid...

just hoping the puma kits will be suitable for fatties!!

haha, actually no!

true..

think i'll buy the yellow top when its about 10-15 quid...

just hoping the puma kits will be suitable for fatties!!

me too

haha, actually no!

They were still selling the regular ones for 20 squid, sans embroidery.  I reckon they'll be  a tenner in a few weeks.

haha, actually no!

They were still selling the regular ones for 20 squid, sans embroidery.  I reckon they'll be  a tenner in a few weeks.

when it hits a tenner i'll be getting one.

Is it just me who thinks the club are just going to wait until the end of the world cup now?

Why should they?

Because then there are more people buying club shirts than the england shirts as you will see

Guest Heneage

Why would they have to wait until the Adidas contract runs out before unveiling it? Surely that only matters in terms of our players wearing it and the club selling it.

They may argue it diminishes their selling potential. If a new kit is launched, people may hold off buying the current one on sale if they believe it to look better.

Guest scottnufc1892

I asked in the club shop what the crack was with it not being unveiled last Thursday, and the lass told me it had something to do with the puma representatives being held up in new york at a photoshoot due to the volcano in Iceland, and as a result it had been delayed 2-3 weeks