Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I wonder if they are doing some advert photos with a collection of volunteers modelling the kit in the stands. Remember the one Liverpool did a few years back with their canary yellow shirt? Could be something similar except with prosthetic beer bellies and moobs rather than scouse tasches and bubble perm wigs.

http://static.flickr.com/3165/2804525378_5d99f04705.jpg

It'd be funny if we did a Geordie version.

No s***. Just got a text from a mate, saying 'Been told we all have to shower first. Weird, guess we won't be keeping the shirts'.

Pray for them.

ha ha wtf?! why not just give them plain white tshirts or somehting to wear undearneath.

we better see it today, dont think ive ever looked forward to a new kit this much before.

Jeez Louise! I'm wasted here.

It was a holocaust joke?

You need to be specific about the location of the showers if that's the case, otherwise it's a poor joke.

I wonder if they are doing some advert photos with a collection of volunteers modelling the kit in the stands. Remember the one Liverpool did a few years back with their canary yellow shirt? Could be something similar except with prosthetic beer bellies and moobs rather than scouse tasches and bubble perm wigs.

http://static.flickr.com/3165/2804525378_5d99f04705.jpg

It'd be funny if we did a Geordie version.

We don't need prosthetic beer bellies and moobs... We're legendary for the real thing.

No s***. Just got a text from a mate, saying 'Been told we all have to shower first. Weird, guess we won't be keeping the shirts'.

Pray for them.

ha ha wtf?! why not just give them plain white tshirts or somehting to wear undearneath.

we better see it today, dont think ive ever looked forward to a new kit this much before.

It was a holocaust joke?

You need to be specific about the location of the showers if that's the case, otherwise it's a poor joke.

Because this doesn't make it clear enough:

The 300 ST holders at St James today? Yeah, they're being gassed.

Pray for them.

It was a holocaust joke?

Because this doesn't make it clear enough:

The 300 ST holders at St James today? Yeah, they're being gassed.

They're two seperate posts on seperate pages, and it still doesn't improve the joke.

Guest johnson293

Hahaha the fact that they even have to specify that shows their expectations of the geordie public.

I mean, they're right to expect the piss stained BO ridden shithouses to turn up, but it's still funny.

WOOOOSH!!!!!!  ;D

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/3106855.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD6AF49097FB048459B2662237A8F5BA633B20C940A30B3B20A7CFF610D5B4FC25

Toon fan sporting the new kit.

The shoot was cancelled

"I am sorry to announce that today's kit photo shoot has unfortunately had to be cancelled.

The recent travel issues resulting from the Icelandic volcano have caused serious logistical problems with the organisation of this launch and Newcastle United has been unable to make alternative arrangements at such short notice and at present there are no plans to reschedule this.

I would like to thank all of you that volunteered to take part in this launch and I am sorry for any disappointment caused as a result of this announcement."

Guest icemanblue

Now begins the cover up. Expect to see 300 empty seats at the match on Saturday.

RIP. You won't be forgotten.

Now begins the cover up. Expect to see 300 empty seats at the match on Saturday.

RIP. You won't be forgotten.

If you get a text for the next shirt unveiling, you've been chosen for the next massacre.

Nice knowing you  :morph: