Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

This shirt is going to f***ing s***, isnt it?, ISNT IT?  :thdn:

Surely Puma will go all-out to make a great first kit for us. There's been quite a lot of publicity about their kit deal with us so I can't see them churning out some re-hashed shite.  I'm confident they'll come up with a  goodun.

Surely Puma will go all-out to make a great first kit for us. There's been quite a lot of publicity about their kit deal with us so I can't see them churning out some re-hashed shite.  I'm confident they'll come up with a  goodun.

Hope youre right mate.

Guest firetotheworks

Now begins the cover up. Expect to see 300 empty seats at the match on Saturday.

RIP. You won't be forgotten.

Fucking hell,  :facepalm:

How deluded do you want to be? Are you seriously suggesting that there's a cover up!? I know Ashley's been a shit, but have a word man.

Honestly man, some people. And you wonder why we get called deluded.

Now begins the cover up. Expect to see 300 empty seats at the match on Saturday.

f***ing hell,  :facepalm:

How deluded do you want to be? Are you seriously suggesting that there's a cover up!? I know Ashley's been a s***, but have a word man.

Haha

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell,  :facepalm:

How deluded do you want to be? Are you seriously suggesting that there's a cover up!? I know Ashley's been a shit, but have a word man.

Don't get it. :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell,  :facepalm:

How deluded do you want to be? Are you seriously suggesting that there's a cover up!? I know Ashley's been a s***, but have a word man.

Don't get it. :undecided:

Failed attempt at whooshing the whoosher.

Um... Do we really want them to go "all-out"?  I think the main danger is them trying too hard and fucking it up, all they need to do is black stripes, decent collar, no fucking capes, sashes, shoulder pads, boxes or anything.  If they start trying to over-engineer it to make a good first impression and be "innovative" it'll end up bloody awful.

Surely Puma will go all-out to make a great first kit for us. There's been quite a lot of publicity about their kit deal with us so I can't see them churning out some re-hashed s****.  I'm confident they'll come up with a  goodun.

Um... Do we really want them to go "all-out"?  I think the main danger is them trying too hard and f***ing it up, all they need to do is black stripes, decent collar, no f***ing capes, sashes, shoulder pads, boxes or anything.  If they start trying to over-engineer it to make a good first impression and be "innovative" it'll end up bloody awful.

What, so you don't want them to go all-out to make us a great kit then?

Going all-out means putting maximum effort into something. I would expect any kit manufacturer to do this.

I think it takes far more effort to fuck up vertical black and white stripes than it does to make a smart kit out of them, so no, I don't want them to go all out or put maximum effort into it because of the likelyhood of them over-thinking it.

Guest Geordie Boyo

not sure how to put images up but this is the link to the alleged away shirt for next year (looks more like a training top)

http://i44.tinypic.com/vi31o6.jpg

Would have been great if they'd just left it all royal blue without the daft black patterns. I wonder if the home strip would be exactly the same but obviously with black and white stripes. Can anyone do a mock up?

Guest WashyGeordie

The daftest black part is the one on the left under the sleeve, but apart from that, it looks areet.

Guest Roger Kint

not sure how to put images up but this is the link to the alleged away shirt for next year (looks more like a training top)

http://i44.tinypic.com/vi31o6.jpg

Looks more like a 20-20 cricket shirt. Somebody misread the email stating our EPL status next season ;D