Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sign that motherfucker up!

Seriously though, shit first touch but a very calm finish.

The keeper should have done better but the touch was good enough, that's all that matters. His pace made it good enough.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Seriously though, s*** first touch but a very calm finish.

Andy Cole had a shite 1st touch,  still scored a shit load for us though.

Seriously though, shit first touch but a very calm finish.

The keeper should have done better but the touch was good enough, that's all that matters. His pace made it good enough.

Agreed, we could do with some of that at the moment.

Beckford will not sign for us if leeds sell him can see him signing for a bottom to mid table prem club

He'll go to who pays the most money to Leeds. Think if he had the choice of wearing the number 9 shirt here where he'll probably be in the Premier League in August anyway, or someone like Bolton or Wigan, he'd choose us.

Beckford will not sign for us if leeds sell him can see him signing for a bottom to mid table prem club

See, I don't see why he would.  We are 'obviously' going up.  Where as bottom teams in the Premiership have a potential to drop.  So he comes to us, he plays for one of the biggest teams in the country in the top league next season. ;)

i think the reason why he hasnt moved to prem team is because i think they have doubts if he could do it against the best, know he has showed he can (i know its just one goal) i feel they will become more interested and make a move.

I hope im wrong as would love us to sign him but i dont think its anywhere near a done deal and feel we will have strong competition.

If he does come here, it's promising (not to mention amusing) to see him right up the pitch scaring the shit out of the Man Utd defenders.

Yeah, course it is. Our one-paced forward line doesn't really put the shits up many defenders, even in the fizzy pop league.

I guess his reputation as a goal-getter will also have them shitting themselves.

Watching the old firm derby here in Oz and so fasr, second half has just kicked off and Boyd has had about two touches. Doesnt look interested and while Celtic have dominated and he has not been serviced, he hasnt done any running and his lack of movement is totally obvious.

Watching the old firm derby here in Oz and so fasr, second half has just kicked off and Boyd has had about two touches. Doesnt look interested and while Celtic have dominated and he has not been serviced, he hasnt done any running and his lack of movement is totally obvious.

Seems to be getting into the areas, just Celtic have been the better team and Rangers havn't been able to get the ball to him.

i think the reason why he hasnt moved to prem team is because i think they have doubts if he could do it against the best, know he has showed he can (i know its just one goal) i feel they will become more interested and make a move.

I hope im wrong as would love us to sign him but i dont think its anywhere near a done deal and feel we will have strong competition.

I'm pretty sure that Bates is playing him today in the hope that a good performance will see other teams enter the bidding.