Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

Guest toonlass

Harper

Simpson    Taylor    Colo    Enrique

Taylor    Guthrie      Nolan    Jonas

Lovenkrands  Shola

Is who I would play, but I reckon Hughton will play Butt for Smith if he is injured tbh.

1-2 to us.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Will be

Harper

Simpson Colo Tayls Jose

Taylor Guthrie Nolan Smith Jonas

Ameobi

hope it is

Back 5

Guthrie Smith Nolan Jonas

Beckford Shola

:)

We really need to stop the rot. The only positive of the 0-0 draws is the clean sheets but I can't see us keeping one this time. We have a tricky month coming up and this is a nasty little game.

Harper

Simpson  Saylor    Colo  Enrique

Guthrie    Nolan    Smith  Jonas

Shola    Beckford

*providing that Simpson gets extended, Beckford signs and Smith isn't injured

Guest Stephen927

Harper

Simpson    Saylor        Coloccini        Enrique

Raylor          Guthrie        Smith        Gutierrez

Nolan

Ameobi

If they play like they did against Liverpool, were fucked, they played like a premier league top7 team today. This month can really make or break us.

That might work in our favour tbh, they might be over confident and we don't play football so maybe we can bring them back down to earth with a physical battering - although we will probably need Smith in the side for that rather than old fart Nicky Butt.

Guest Stephen927

Reading are not suddenly going to turn into a good team because they scrapped to a good result against Liverpool. Lets not forget, they are 2 points above the relegation zone and they have no manager.

Reading are not suddenly going to turn into a good team because they scrapped to a good result against Liverpool. Lets not forget, they are 2 points above the relegation zone and they have no manager.

They will appoint the interim one that got them the result with scousers today for sure.

They will appoint the interim one that got them the result with scousers today for sure.

Just saw him interviewed on ITV, he looks confident and intelligent compared to many English managers. Reading look like a big side with pace as well, so I doubt we'lll bully them. We'll do well to win this one if we continue with our current tactics.