Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

Reading are not suddenly going to turn into a good team because they scrapped to a good result against Liverpool. Lets not forget, they are 2 points above the relegation zone and they have no manager.

They will appoint the interim one that got them the result with scousers today for sure.

Just saw him interviewed on ITV, he looks confident and intelligent compared to many English managers. Reading look like a big side with pace as well, so I doubt we'lll bully them. We'll do well to win this one if we continue with our current tactics.

I think its considered incorrect grammar to term what we have been playing as 'tactics'.

Desperate and clueless is what I'd say..........Neander-ball

Harper

Simpson     Saylor        Coloccini         Enrique

Raylor                  Guthrie                Gutierrez

Nolan

Amoebi          Carroll

I think Smithy will miss this one out.

Harps

Simpson S.Taylor Colo Enrique

Guthrie Butt Nolan Jonas

Ameobi Lovenkrands

1-1, Shola to score.

I REALLY do hope Chris partners Nolan with guthrie and sticks Taylor on the right, assuming Smith is injured.

Words cannot describe how much i dislike Nicky FUCKING Butt. I was just reading through the matchday thread of the Villa game last season and noticed the amount of abuse he got during the game. Since then, i believe he has gotten EVEN worse, and he still gets a game. GET OUT OF MY TEAM YOU CLOWN

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hughton will probably play

Harper

Simpson      Taylor      Coloccini      Enrique

Guthrie        Smith *      Nolan          Gutierrez

Ameobi      Carroll

And Simpson's loan expires on the 12th, does it not?

Hughton will probably play

Harper

Simpson       Taylor      Coloccini       Enrique

Guthrie        Smith *       Nolan           Gutierrez

Ameobi       Carroll

And Simpson's loan expires on the 12th, does it not?

18th I think.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/01/04/chris-hughton-not-relishing-baggies-double-61634-25518562/2/

There was some better news, though, for Hughton when midfielder Alan Smith was allowed to return to the North East having been taken to hospital with an eye injury on Saturday night. Smith is still a doubt for the trip to Reading next weekend but there is no serious damage to the eye or the cheekbone.

Nufc.co.uk has quotes from Hughton saying Smith will be fine for Reading.

I think it will be back to old ways for Hughton with one up front;

Harper

Simpson      Taylor    Coloccini      Enrique

Butt        Smith

Guthrie                                          Jonas

Nolan

Ameobi/Carroll

Would be very suprised/happy if a) Butt doesn't start and b) we play two up front

Highly doubt this one will be on.

Agreed, the snow is still falling accross the south and that stretch from Wycombe to Basingstoke got hammered again. I think most of the games around the country will be off this weekend. Even if they can keep pitches clear the authorities will say conditions around the stadium are unacceptable.

Highly doubt this one will be on.

Agreed, the snow is still falling accross the south and that stretch from Wycombe to Basingstoke got hammered again. I think most of the games around the country will be off this weekend. Even if they can keep pitches clear the authorities will say conditions around the stadium are unacceptable.

Aye, very few games will survive this weekend.

If we dont win this game, someone will be catching up a lot.

West brom & Forest are playing eachother next. We could end up only 3/4 in the lead, or 5/6 from 3rd if they dont draw & we lose or draw this game.

Plus west brom have an extra game. So if we lose & they win that game they could take our lead by winning their game in hand.

Need to win every game at this point, we're no longer miles infront.

Guest jeffers09

What’s the deal then if it’s called off never had this problem before, will they give me a refund or a new ticket for the re scheduled game. Also have my train tickets for this one is there any way I can get a refund on these?