The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest guinness_fiend

So... praise this week then, eh?

Was a bit too negative, I would rather have lost 3-0 and attacked them a bit more.

:lol:

Whats Redknapp been saying? I got dragged to watch Xfactor instead of pre match chit chat.

Said if we don't give him a new contract this week he should resign. Seriously.

What a fucking dickhead.  I'd love to axe him in the face several times.

In Hughton we trust.

Tactics absolutely spot on today. Kept the ball well when we needed to (had more possession - 51%) and played it long when needed. Forced Arsenal down the wings in the first and early second half where they are weak and then forced then into hoofing it long second. Brilliant. What a guy.

Obviously hyperbole from Redknapp, but it's obviously meant as a compliment to Hughton more than him being a twat.

Being a twat just comes naturally.

Whats Redknapp been saying? I got dragged to watch Xfactor instead of pre match chit chat.

I think he's worrying about his Dad's CL contract bonus being under threat by Chrissy Hughton and his boys. Either that or he's just a witless twat. I think I know which one is more likely.

What a fucking dickhead.  I'd love to axe him in the face several times.

Was more like "he might as well resign", "what more could he do to earn one"

Obviously hyperbole from Redknapp, but it's obviously meant as a compliment to Hughton more than him being a twat.

Being a twat just comes naturally.

Runs in the family.  I wouldn't be surprised to learn his grandad was one of the saggy faced dogs that shat in the middle of football pitches.

He's given the improvement that we asked of him  :clap:

Three wins in three games that I expected us to lose/draw. Well done. Now just 4 points over the next two home games and I'll be happy enough to print the contract off for you.

Give the fucker a new deal. Now. Fuck waiting, he's done enough so far.

to be honest i'm expecting it to go quiet for a bit and then the club will confirm he's signed a 3 and a half year deal on a wednesday night at 10pm a few days after we've lost at home. would be typical of this lot.

Just seen the post match interview, seemed desperate not to say "this group of lads" :lol:

Why you're wondering? He's reading that forum. :lol:

If he is, Chris, can you tell Nolan he is doing a good job as the manager? Cheers.

:laugh: